- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
70 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 70
What travelers are saying
- You don't need to know anything about traditional medicine to appreciate the rare collections of pictures and artefacts stored in this old town house as an impromptu private museum. Yes, it is owed by a herb company but they are very cool and unobtrusive about it, a real must when in HCMC, loved it !Written December 31, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fun place to spend a couple of hours. Lots of fun and laughs to be had at each stop along the way. Pay attention to the directions for each stop on the floor for the best results.Written June 13, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very central location as it's across from the Post Office and Cathedral. Being a pedestrian only street makes it a pleasant walk through the book shops and coffee cafes.
I got two Japanese media books for a little under 8 dollars. A relaxing break from the bustling streets if Saigon.Written July 13, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Rehahn is a renowned photographer whose works sell for significant sums. At the galleries you can enjoy many of his creations which capture the heart and soul of Vietnam and beyond. Definitely worth a visit and pick up a postcard or two for a budget memory.Written February 23, 2020
- We went the Temple of Ten Thousand Buddhas, which was a small Temple but the Good stuff was Upstairs. Fortunately it was not Busy because it was so Hot inside the Temple.Written August 9, 2022
- This is a very interesting museum from a number of perspectives. The various floors hold differing themes. The history and evolution of the native dress is immensely interesting. Once again, the floor dealing with the conflict is incredibly touching and deeply saddening.Written February 28, 2020
- I am so glad I was able to visit this wonderful gallery. It is not big but an amazing and well appointed space for the display of exciting works by Vietnamese artists.Written June 24, 2019
- Borrowed shipping container concept open air mall aimed at local shopping and dining. Busy, safe, nothing spectacular to speak of in a city with so much to see.Written January 20, 2019
- We had an informative and delicious trip with Su and Jun, packed with lots of fun. We were picked up at our hotel and started our scooter trip. We felt absolutely safe during the rides. For food we had Vietnamese pancake and pizza, Obama noodles, Seafood, coconut icecream and a caramel pudding. All served at authentic Vietnamese stops, were we also saw a lot of locals. On top of that, we also got to see the flower market and how locals live in ex-American-soldier apartments. Su and Jun gave us a lot information about the food, were able to answer all our questions and it was a pleasure to chat with them. The whole evening was rather meeting friends than going on a guided tour. Thanks for the unforgettable event, Su and Jun!Written March 2, 2020
- Definitely the highlight of our 2-day trip to Saigon. Picked a tour "Saigon unseen adventure". For the first time we've experienced tour around the city on motorbikes. In our opinion, motorbike is the most convenient, exciting and distinctive way of exploring Ho Chi Minh city, especially with such knowledgeable and friendly guides like Quan and Nick. Seen and heard a lot of interesting things about non-touristic side of city life during 3-4 hour-tour that we would probably be unable to experience otherwise. Thank you guys for the great idea and its' professional and conpetent realization. Recommend to everyone who has limited time for sightseeing and wants to see a little bit more than classical tourist attractions.Written March 16, 2020
- We absolutely loved the tour!!!
Thank you so very much to all the staff, we really appreciate all your hard work.
All staff were very friendly and accommodating to dietary needs.
Myself and my Husband would highly recommend XO food tour!!!Written August 12, 2022
- The night street food bike tour is a good way to experience Ho Chi Minh City culture. All guides can speak good and understandable English. Cici is my tour guide and she has mindfully checked on what I have tried before deciding where to bring me the nicest street food. She also shared a lot of information on the old apartment, the mindset and lifestyle of different generations and social status. I am very pleased with this tour. One thing that I need to take note of is that because I booked from klook, and it offers instant confirmation, the tour agent/the guide will only contact you on the day instead of the day before. Thank you again Cici for this memorable trip.Written August 11, 2022
- My partner & I did the tour with the lovely Kim & Hoa. From the moment we met the girls they were so delightful & enthusiastic, and their English was great. The tour apart from being some of the most delicious food we tried in Ho Chi Minh it was also a great way to see the city and the girls made us feel very safe amongst the hectic traffic. I would highly recommend this tour for any visitors ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Written August 5, 2022
- This tour was fantastic! The flexibility and friendliness of the guide I had really made this special. For example I was suffering from a vicious hangover and was in poor condition at the start of the tour when Tom came to pick me up. He was really thoughtful, gifted me water and helped me to a pharmacy for meds too, asked if I wanted to do the tour at night instead of morning and generally made sure I was going to be ok. That level of genuine care (and a serving of special vietnamese coffee too) really perked me up and made a horrible wake up into a amazing experience.
The sights themselves were really worth going to as well, and was refreshing to get out of district 1. I also suggested to go to a museum that tom didn't know of and we added that to the tour as well, so extra compliments for that! Yummy food, coffee, and interesting sights are all found here.
Ultimately I highly recommend this tour to other travellers and would love to thank Tom again for being such a wonderful guide and person to me.Written January 7, 2020
- Tunnels photography #Inside the tunnel # Dark Tunnel # Awesome Experience # Must visit # vietnam # ho chi min city it was an amazing tripWritten July 22, 2022