- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
343 places sorted by traveler favorites
Points of Interest & Landmarks • Observation Decks & Towers
Admission tickets from $9.24
Showing results 1-30 of 343
What travelers are saying
- I big display of US and VN weapons as well as pics that may stay in your mind. Information about the result of agent orange not for the soft hearted.Written July 18, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were staying just up the road and went up after lunch when the visibility seemed clear and to get our of the heat of the day. Good views, well-signposted and annotated to recognise or find landmarks. and coolly airconditioned. Quite expensive in context of Vietnam pricing (a guide on a tour asked about it and said she'd like to go but hard to afford), but if you value a view is worth it.Written July 19, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The show was very nicely choreographed and well executed. A taste of old and new and traditional music was nice.Written May 30, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My wife and I were staying in a hotel near by in Feb2020 and obtained our tickets by going to the box office the day before the performance. We paid £10 for our tickets. We were allocated seats in the third row. On arrival we were greeted by ushers dressed in traditional silk tunics who escorted us to our seats. The theatre quickly filled up, but it was annoying that they let people in after the performance had started. The shows are performed entirely in Vietnamese but the plots are easy to understand. There was a programme given out with printed explanatory notes in English. An orchestra was positioned either side of the stage and played traditional instruments to accompany the puppets dancing across the water stage. The shows recount Vietnamese folk tales, legends, and significant seasonal events, like the celebration of the rice harvest, which were depicted in a humorous fashion.
The Puppets are an amazing variety of weird and wonderful creatures, animals and even insects which dance in the water. We found the theatre to be clean and cool. The show was excellently choreographed and lasted about an hour. It was well worth the money and I would recommend it for all ages.Written June 21, 2021
- nothing exciting here. i can not enter the opera because it was closed . I will back to hcmc soon . but the architecture of this buiding is niceWritten April 11, 2022
- Museum post office that's great for historical learning, great area for photos too! Not much attraction to see but it's also a functioning post office that we can send postcards out.Written August 7, 2022
- The enormous Reunification Palace is worth a visit. The grounds are extensive and you can see many interesting rooms, quite a few containing original furniture. I found the lacquer room beautiful!
Stop by if you are in the area and enjoy!Written June 12, 2022
- You don't need to know anything about traditional medicine to appreciate the rare collections of pictures and artefacts stored in this old town house as an impromptu private museum. Yes, it is owed by a herb company but they are very cool and unobtrusive about it, a real must when in HCMC, loved it !Written December 31, 2020
- it is such a market where you get everything you wish to buy for the use of your daily life. clothes shoes, purses,belts,combs,dresses,souvenirs etc... being an Indian i enjoyed my expertise at bargaining with the locals. thump rule for shopping is whatever price they quote, try to get between 35-40%. first they will say no but as you start walking they will give it to you at your price. the market is shoppers paradise and gives you thailand market feeling. all the branded stuff you will get here as copy.Written July 29, 2022
- Fun place to spend a couple of hours. Lots of fun and laughs to be had at each stop along the way. Pay attention to the directions for each stop on the floor for the best results.Written June 13, 2022
- Being in such a manic city, this was really calming and literally just off of a side road. Allot of nice incents and statues to look at. Worth visiting.Written September 2, 2020
- We made it for mass on a Sunday morning. Good experience. The facade is still under construction as of August 2022. Definitely worth a stop in Saigon.Written August 14, 2022
- The mall where you can findTakashimaya.
There are also a variety of local and fusion food choices on the basement and higher floors of the mall. A small supermarket is at the basement as well.
Nothing too spectacular but a good place to find food and do regular mall stuff.Written June 22, 2022
- Yes, had visited here looking at many different nice and good painted arts about Vietnam civil war time and other arts but may be a problem for old elderly and disable people to visit because there was no lift to goes to upper floors.Written June 23, 2022
- Very good, lovely building, some very interesting exhibits. I liked it - it was good (prompted to say more)Written March 11, 2020