Canyoning & Rappelling Tours • 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
18 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- I had found them on Tripadvisor and I would 100 percent recommend them. Extremely meticulously planned. We never had to wait for our driver or car anywhere. We were sent details of our driver beforehand with car number for easier coordination. We did out entire north Vietnam travel with them. Thank you to the team for making our trip so smooth.Written August 13, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It’s a nice Golf Course with well maintained green! The lunch buffet is excellent with lots of choices!Written February 1, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing driving range with full service such as locker room, rented clubs,… highly equipped facilities with 3D Golf mat. Had a great time here with my boys. All the best for Ky hoa 💪Written February 19, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Good course condition. Close to District 1 in Ho Chi Minh City, easy to get to. Clubhouse and locker facilities are good.Written December 22, 2019
- We used Easy Vietnam Trip for a lot of travels throughout Vietnam. We went to five cities, with various day trips spread amongst all of these. EVT handled all of our internal travel and provided us with incredibly knowledgeable tour guides who not only provided local insight, but were kind and gracious companions. They also set up drivers where needed. From visiting the Ethnic Minority groups outside Sapa, a boat tour in HaLong Bay, a bike ride through Hanoi, flights, drives and night trains, EVT was able to handle it all and suggested great options for our first trip. Can't say enough about Ms. TaMay in Sapa, Tony in Hanoi and Mr. Dan, the bike guide. The hotels they set up for us were fantastic as well. We will continue to use them and loved their services. (PS. If you don't hear from them initially, try again - their internet service is not always reliable - you won't be sorry!)Written August 18, 2019
- About an hour+ drive in fact 1.5 hours to be exact considering the jam around the area was quite bad.
Played all the 27 holes in Twin Dove. Also played Jeong San golf course which I am unable to provide a review as it was not found in trip advisor. Comparing these 2, I prefer Jeong San as a better golf course due to:
- Lesser Crowd at Jeong San. Jeong San a nice riverside course is shorter and I personally feel easier than Twin Dove. Though maintenance was not as good as Twin Dove.
- Shorter distance (probably because of the jam around Twin Dove where route to Jeong San got a lot more highway travelling)
- Better caddie services as our caddies in Twin Dove gave the worst attitude in the 4 courses we played in this trip.
Apart from this to be fair, Twin Dove has the best course maintenance I see in the 4 courses we played, including Tan Son Nhat. Suprising though because our caddies never bothered to fill up divots but their fairways are still pristine and their greens are great. Challenging course at Luna and Sole where few long holes make it difficult for short hitters like me. Stella course is shorter and when we played it, the greens are going through coring but ball still rolled well even though it can be distracting.
Only thing lacking from a 5 stars would be the caddie services. But I won't say all of them are like that because my other buggy mates had better caddie attitude.
Examples - we topped up to play 36 holes. Our caddies kept asking us to stick to 27 and were not happy when we decided on 36. Another incident, after we finished 27 holes, they asked us to repeat Stella again when it was the last 9 hole we just finished playing. No one play 36 holes to repeat 2 same 9 holes simultaneously.
They cited less crowded. Thank god we went there and a 4 ball flight was preparing to tee-off. This was the first time I encounter caddie pulling a long face when golfer actually extended their game.
Would love to play it again if there's a chance and hope to encounter better caddies.Written May 27, 2018
- I had a good Golf Tour with Unigolf Tour. They are professional Company, good sevice. I will come back the next time.Written January 4, 2020
- Finally manage to find this course in Tripadvisor to post a review. Refer back to my review on Twin Doves if you wish to have some comparison.
Jeongsan CC a nice place for golf, not too crowded course in HCM comparing the rest. It is a resort, country-side kind of course where you could see rivers, small palm trees lined along the holes you play. Offers great resort and relaxing feeling.
It is a shorter course compared to the rest in HCM I feel. Course maintenance wise you won't be getting anyway near Tan Son Nhat or Twin Doves standard but the experience you get in the course alone is definitely worth the trip down.
For starters, we were also driven around in a 4 seater buggy, rarely experienced before in South East Asia. Only remembered China and Taiwan having such buggies for golf. Caddies services were good and probably one of the better trained in terms of attitude compared to the rest in HCM.
Definitely great experience here and a course not to be missed in HCM.Written December 28, 2018