Sports Camps & Clinics • Sports Complexes
What travelers are saying
- This was so unexpected - and sooo much fun! I found this place by accident after doing the zumba and yoga downstairs (also at VSP) These were very authentic and I loved these also. I met one of the boxing trainers while coming out of yoga, and he convinced me I should try the boxing even though I have never done it before. I came back the next day and the team putting me thru stretch, warm up and then gave me hand wraps and gloves. Very professional!! Haha at the end I loved it and I highly recommend this for girls to feel great and get fit. The staff at the VSP were very supportive and I will definitely go back next time I'm in VietnamWritten May 1, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I had a good Golf Tour with Unigolf Tour. They are professional Company, good sevice. I will come back the next time.Written January 4, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- GOLFTRIP Asia were our holiday organisers for our golf whilst on holiday in Laos and Vietnam. They were very professional from the beginning to the end and kept in constant touch to ensure everything went smooth which it did, we especially like the WhatsApp group they set up which included myself Mai our go to person whilst in the two location plus Tina (thank you Tina) the Golftrip manager. We thought the WhatsApp was a really good idea.
Golftrip’s got us the best deals and although golf in Vietnam and Laos is really expensive they were by far the most competitive company we looked at so well done.Written March 9, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- First of all, Josie didn’t laugh at me when I was unable to physically cross my legs (not because I have big legs trust me)
We went through some basic movements and dialled down on working on our breaths, whilst also checking in with ourselves. Josie also throws out random Indian words that I have never heard before so it’s quite nice to hear, although she does make me feel like a coconut at times.
Feeling sore this morning and i’m definitely going to continue with yoga as I feel it will help me in other areas of life.
Namaste 🙏🏽Written June 3, 2021
- Phú Quốc is Ok but Bải Sao beach is not recommended for tourists as the beach is littered with paper and plastic wrapping rubbish. Phu Quoc light show is world class. Aquarium is also nice. Winwonders is great entertainment, fun for families. Tour guide is friendly! Accommodation booked for 5 * but given something like <4 *Written December 22, 2022