Showing results 1-30 of 284
What travelers are saying
- Nothing fast about this trip, I reckon 1 HP outboard against a running tide would go faster. The boat was packed and the air-conditioning unless you were seated under a went was useless. You can't even open a window to breathe fresh air. A novel way to travel but if I had to travel to Ho Chi again I would do it by car. Staff were good and refreshments were available but I won't be making a second trip.Written March 31, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- SO glad we found this transfer service as they were excellent. We have had a number of drivers during our stay in Vietnam, but the driver from Saigon Transfers who took us from Can Tho to Ho Chi Min city today was outstanding. We were so happy with his driving skills and we felt very safe. The professional service from Saigon Transfers was also excellent - we organised everything over WhatsApp, they sent though aphid with rego of the car and it was perfectly in time. Totally seamless. Highly recommend to all.Written November 23, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The ride was well-coordinated and convenient! We were relaxed and had a pleasant experience. We were also able to communicate with the transfer company easily.Written November 14, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Please just be careful. Most taxi drivers with this company are generally good. I prefer to use them than other companies. They are also easier to locate and in abundance around the city. Taxi drivers don't really speak English so have the address of your location in Vietnamese or type it in their gps so they call follow the route on their phone. You can easily hail one in the street or go to a shopping mall or hotel where some normally park and wait for guests. Always make sure it is a proper taxi. I got in a fake one the other day and got robbed! There are some that may rip you off. What I suggest is look up on your phone roughly how far the destination is that you want to go to and then you can see if they are taking you on a long route and over charging. Don't take your wallet out or phone. Keep your bag closed. Keep enough small notes in your hand or pocket. If you need a taxi, no matter how much you are in a hurry or desperate then make sure it is a proper Vinasun one, the taxi meter is working and follow my notes above on valuables and getting the approximate distance or driving time to your location.Written January 5, 2023
- Don’t waste your money on expensive river cruises simply jump on the public waterbus. Tickets are only 15,000 vnd pp one way and it takes about 50 minutes to reach the last stop where there is a 20 minute break before it heads back to downtown Saigon. 60,000 vnd for two people for a two hour trip is pretty hard to beat! Highly recommended!Written November 9, 2023
- Took bus152 from domestic airport to city. Excellent service. Paid for three fares, two humans and one for luggage.
Showed which stop I would like to get off and sure enough, bus conductor obliged and let us know when to get off.
Thoroughly recommend this bus service.Written February 18, 2023
- Tommy was superb in his explanation of the tunnels and the delta. Must visit your full of fun and new experiences altogetherWritten November 28, 2023
- Buying the ticket in Saigon was easy, pleasant but then when you get dropped off by van at a terminal it’s quite concerning we hardly anyone speaks English and you wonder where your bus is, arrived early and eventually sometime told me my bus number and I just stood there hoping it would come, which it did after 20 min further wait (wondering if I’d missed my bus by this point)
Once onboard, very small space to “sleep” I would not think anyone can sleep on these tiny dentist chairs especially with the way the driver hits the corners.
Also, no toilet onboard, they stop once half way but they got us to dalat and it was very good to get off the bus 😂Written November 18, 2023
- If you are a solo traveler, the airport bus 109 is an inexpensive way from airport to the city center. The bus stop is right outside the international arrival. It has a storage bin to store your large luggage and is air-conditioned. It stops at all major spots in the city center district (district 1) so it should be fairly easy to walk to your hotel after getting off the bus.Written November 30, 2019
- Bus was comfortable, adjusting seats with the screens, aircon, we were taken to our hotels, bus driver did a great job overall, count with delays!Written February 2, 2020
- Nancy Phuong Nga is a wonderful executive who helped us to book our bus ticket in a highly efficient manner. Her behaviour was very positive and friendly too. Full marks to Team VietCruise to have such employees in their team.Written November 28, 2023
- Arriving at Ho Chi Minh City airport in rush hour can be a little overwhelming so it was a relief to be met by a driver from Saigon Transporter and handed a bottle of chilled water. Drive to central Ho Chi Minh City was smooth and uneventful and invoice was sent direct to my email - I recommend this excellent company. Very easy to pre-book the transfer online from Australia via their live chat page (available in English). You can book it and pay for it on arrival. I booked mine the night before I arrived and they were safely there waiting for me. A taxi will cost you between $7-$10 USD - this will cost $15 so a bit more than a taxi but if you want someone waiting for you and don't want to try to deal with the taxis then this is a reliable and comfortable service.Written July 25, 2016
- Compare to the other agents the price is reasonable and professional. I am glad they have daily runs so it is convenient for me. I like to compliment Mr Anh a thumb up for escorting us to the border.Written November 29, 2022
- this was our first visit to Vietnam, so after exiting customs, we spotted this counter after seeing the chaos outside. The young lady was very professional, spoke excellent english, organised a car for us, and even sold us a sim card for our phones and installed them to get the phones working.
The driver was courteous , professional, but spoke limited english, the car was very clean , modern and tidy.
For a fixed price, we arrived at our hotel relaxed.
One thing, after we had paid, we were outside waiting for the car, the lady from the desk came and told us she had quoted us the wrong price, it is more expensive after a certain time, so we had to pay a little more....it was still a reasonable fare so we had no problem paying...not sure is it was legitimate however.Written February 28, 2017
- Read DIY trip reviews online and decided to book a driver to save money. We arranged last minute with Thomas and a driver was provided at 9 am the next morning.
The driver was charming but flustered. Turns out his wife had just gone into labour. He drove us a few miles to meet a replacement. Zero adverse impact to us, all in all a great service and glad we took the chance. Great standard of driving and a nice car.Written December 29, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Ho Chi Minh City
- These experiences are best for transportation in Ho Chi Minh City:
- Private Arrival Transfer: Tan Son Nhat Airport to Ho Chi Minh City Hotels
- Saigon Airport to Ho Chi Minh City Center Private Transfer
- HO CHI MINH / TAN SON NHAT AIRPORT - Car pick up or transfer service.
- (TOP) Private car: Ho Chi Minh Airport (SGN) from/to HCM center
- TranTran's Car rental English driver