- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
10 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Busy traffic during Saturday afternoon but no tourist, roundabout restaurants empty comparing few years back. I do find it super attracting with new architectureWritten January 22, 2022
- A good place for kid just within ho chi minh city. Cheap ticket, good customer service. Swimming pool is beautifully located along the river.
My kids spent hours feeding the sheep, goats, cows, rooster, collecting sweet potatoes in the farm and play with pottory stuff.
A bit long waiting for food because of peak time of service on the public holiday, but the fried rice and the sour soup is nice. Nice to sit under the bamboos and enjoy eating
No problem with catching Uber both ways
Intended to come back in the afternoon to swim and then try kayak in the river.Written May 1, 2017
- We love this place, our 3 year old can't get enough. Such a great place for young ones to run around and play. Lots of toy for babies, trains, cars, dolls, dress ups, play equipment and even a sandpit. We spend hours here. Great value for money.Written August 11, 2017
- the space is now wider. they have added more features but it makes the place more commercial than ever. while it is newly renovated. you can see that the maintenance is already an issue. the golf area, no one is supervising so while we were playing a game, someone came and took our balls. we don't speak the language so we just let it slide. there is additional fee to enter the jump area. there is a height requirement as well but we saw parents pushing the staff for their kids to be let in and they were able to go in. there are bumper cars but the area is too small for the amount of cars and not all working. there are more massage chairs but no one cares to clean - the head area are oily! they used to have more toys but now, there are less. the music and the announcement are always loud. and staff are lifeless ..Written June 29, 2018