- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
Fun & Games
Fun & Games
3 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- This is a good looking building and reminded me of the Burj Khalifa, however I refused to pay the admission fee to gain access to the observation deck. I have been to taller buildings in the world, as such I didn’t feel the need to view from the top.
The base of the building has a shopping mall called Vincom Center, but other than that, there is a photo opportunity of Landmark 81 from across the street at the park. The height of the building is 461m and opened in July of 2018.Written February 1, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- They don’t give refunds of any kind. I bought 2 tickets to a sold-out show and asked if the seats THEY recommended would be too close to the screen. They told me it would be fine. It wasn’t — who wants to watch a movie looking up for 2 hours? So my friend and I asked to swap tickets to see another movie playing at the same time and they said they couldn’t do that...I asked for a refund or a guest pass for a future date and they said they also couldn’t do that either. Asked for the manager and got nothing but “sorry, you can go to the later show that’s not sold out” — but it was showing way too late. So we left having paid the full amount for a movie we didn’t watch. That’s a lousy customer service experience if you ask me: the customer is not happy with the seats THEY chose and all that is offered is to wait 2.5 hours to watch the latest show...or nothing. Yeah, not a happy night at the movies. But otherwise the theaters are clean, look fine / sound fine. Just, if you go to a sold out show, be careful about the seats you agree to because they are non-refundable.Written December 29, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Ho Chi Minh City
- These places are best for movie theaters in Ho Chi Minh City:See more movie theaters in Ho Chi Minh City on Tripadvisor