- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
Fun & Games
Fun & Games
4 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- If you’re looking for something to do definitely worth a game or two ! 160,000 for two including the shoe rental for one game. The only negative thing is that the barriers have to either be up or
down for the whole game, you can’t have them up or down for certain people. However, there’s lots of room, comfy sofa’s and a really nice atmosphere with fun music playing. Clearly kept very clean and you can even polish your ball while you play.Written March 13, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I am not sure when this was built but in a country that is proudly national I could not understand why the name Superbowl persists. It is worth a quick stroll past to see that not all signs of the 60's and 70s have been erasedWritten February 3, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Went there to bowl and watch movies. Had a good time until I got to the parking garage to leave. Make sure you keep your ticket tight. I dropped mine next to mr. Vo Phuc Hau, the guy at gate. He picks it up when I turned around and places it on his table. When I ask if it's mine he says he doesn't know where I dropped my ticket. When I look around again, he places said ticket I his pocket and refuses to enter it into computer to see if it's my ticket. the bike was a rental so I ended up having to pay to rep ice the ticket plus call the to hotel to have someone come out to get the car.
Don't trust the parking attendants.Written September 7, 2014This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Balls a little dirty on the inside, shoes smelly. Smoky environment not kid friendly. Staff ok but don't go out of their way to deliver service excellence. If you like bowling then this is the best available in HCMC.Written May 16, 2015
Frequently Asked Questions about Ho Chi Minh City
- These places are best for bowling alleys in Ho Chi Minh City:See more bowling alleys in Ho Chi Minh City on Tripadvisor