Health Clubs • Yoga & Pilates
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
27 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- I cannot say enough good things about Saigon Sports Club.
My husband and I own a gym in Seattle and we made it a point to visit SSC when we were on vacation in Vietnam.
The coaches are legit: super skilled and friendly! They run excellent classes. We took some Muay Thai, Boxing, and Cardio classes.
The smoothie bar is amazing and the poolside restaurant serves delicious, healthy, clean food.
We spent our whole morning there on several different days, doing multiple classes, then showering, then hitting the pool, smoothie bar, and restaurant. We felt amazing and had an awesome time in Saigon, thanks to SSC.
We can't wait to go back!Written October 31, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Body Shape has great facilities, 3 floors with plenty of space and equipment.
I joined the gym and went to Matt twice per week for PT sessions. Matt was great, very attentive to exactly what I wanted to achieve and very good to share information on the exercises and the muscles we were targeting.
I struggled with motivation to workout by myself and Matt provided excellent guidance and tips on motivating myself to workout. I would highly recommend Matt and Body Shape gym.Written September 5, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very good massage. The district 1 location is not as pretty and therefore feels more expensive than it should- but the massage was very goodWritten February 13, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I have been a member of Body by Jovie for 3 years. I use the gym and have also been attending personal training classes for the past year. My personal trainer is excellent, highly motivating and an expert in his field. Over the course of 12 months I have built my strength, fitness levels and focus. My personal trainer really motivates me to push myself and achieve what I didn't think was possible when I first started out.
The gym has a really warm and friendly vibe offering a strong sense of community, which makes exercising an enjoyable experience. The range of equipment and facilities, and diversity of classes makes Body By Jovie great value for money.
Having worked and lived overseas for 20 years, Body by Jovie is, by far, the best gym and professional outfit I have trained at; I highly recommend these guys.Written January 22, 2021
- Had a wonderful hatha yoga class here. Centre has an ashram vibe, clearly cares about yoga as a spiritual practice. Definitely recommend. Wish I could have gone to more classes but my stay in HCMC was short.Written June 19, 2019
- Mandala is my favorite place in Thao Dien to practice yoga. They have great teachers, and many different kinds of yoga, from Hatha yoga, Ashtanga, Yiengar,Prenatal yoga, ... Many workshop with high level teachers. Many experiences from sound bath, reiki, laughter yoga, ... Real professional in healing: acupuncture, physiotherapist, osteopath, hypnosis, ... Nice garden, nice house, very clean. And aboce all, very nice kind people!!Written September 7, 2019
- Josie designed great program for all level yoga practinioner. Instead of fancy poses, she prefer basic poses for everyone that have the same benefits. And of course, she’s lovely and caring.Written June 6, 2022
- Great service, calming relaxing environment, quiet place in town. I bet you'll enjoy great time hereWritten December 14, 2020
- I badly wanted a vacation at the same time recharge my mind. I choose this center and I really thank my lucky stars for directing me to the right place. Mountaineers has a base camp to climb mountains to store food,medical aids, take rest and recharge their equipments.They visit the base camp after each camp planned to get ready for next camp till summit camp. I feel this center is a base camp for me for climbing a mountain called life. My mind and body feels light and happy. It equipped me to face the upcoming challenges. I suggest you visit as a couple if you are single even then you get what you need. Do visit and experience yourself to know what I say.Written August 29, 2018
- Great place, nice interiors. I liked the technique of taking Yoga sessions..Yoga trainers are professionally skilled..I enjoyed every session.Good job team Shiva Yoga.Written November 16, 2018
- I came here 4 times and feeling satisfied in here. if you have time, you should try at least 1 time for feeling.Written September 26, 2019
- This studio is not only about poses, but also about mindset.
Professional way of teaching. Very individual coaching while in a group of people.Written November 21, 2018
- My boyfriend and I were in HCMC for 3 days and I really wanted to do a yoga class. I’ve only got a bit of experience and my boyfriend had never done it before. We both really enjoyed the hour Ashtanga class. There were a few poses which neither of us could do but wasn’t a problem. A couple of flows were fast but we tried our best. The instructor turned the fans off at the beginning so we were both really sweating however the class was still really enjoyable. There were lots of regulars it seemed which is always a good sign and it has fabulous views with the studio being so high up in the building. Highly recommend for a one off or those looking to start a regular yoga class !Written March 13, 2019
- I joined their Yoga and Sound Healing Retreat from Ho Chi Minh City to the Beach in Binh Thuan District. It's was beautiful experience with yoga by the Beach and Singing Bowls session. Morever, Quynh - our Host took us around local places for daily exploring which help us to get new memorie about their retreat.
Food and transportation are included, with all day retreat activities such as Morning Yoga, BBQ, Sound Healing sessions, ect
It's worth to spend a 3, 5 days retreat to get away to heal youself or just experience new things
Highly recommend !Written August 16, 2020
- I come to Ho Chi Minh City three to four times a year on business and visiting spas is both an enjoyment and a necessity. Having been to so many mediocre spa establishments, I am so pleased to discover Serene Life Spa. It is a new, modern facility that is relatively large and equipped with lockers, showers and steam rooms for both male and female.
The services here are excellent with professionally trained therapists and technician, focusing on health and relaxation. I chose the yoga massage where my entire body and mind were exercised and soothed. My companion opted for something far more luxurious: a facial with pure gold extract red ginseng and reishi. And the result was to say the least-glowing!
Serene Life Spa is located on the main road to the Tan Son Nhat Airport (less than 5 minutes to the terminal). In fact, it is a perfect stop to spend a few hours here getting your mind and body conditioned for a journey abroad.
JosephWritten December 6, 2014