Sports Complexes • Bars & Clubs
307 places sorted by traveler favorites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Showing results 1-30 of 307
What travelers are saying
- Certainly a unique place and pretty sure it's breaking a heap of health and safety regulations (rock climbing with beer and skateboarding a definite no no in Australia)
Good beers and nice open area / beer garden. Worth a visit.Written February 3, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great view from the balcony.
I went there last time on my trip to Saigon. It was amazing to had a drink and enjoying city view from the balcony. Nice service, friendly staff, good drink and the Latino music was awesome. We were had a good time. Thanks for everything.Written December 6, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Expensive but nice. Great view . Music by DJ good but loud. Spend an hour and have fun. We had to pay 20 Euro for entry and you get one drink for this.Written December 5, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I heard that this place has not re opened after the pandemic, has anyone been there recently ? thank youWritten November 20, 2022
- not too loud, enough to chill and heal even with friends or alone. first time in life we made it with a claw machine omgWritten October 24, 2023
- Our cocktails seemed very weak and almost Non existent alcohol -
We explained toThe bar man when we tried them But he just smiled. When we called the manager he was very reluctant to rectify or try to understand . I still paid and we got another cocktail but that didn’t taste any better
Something is very wrong - I’ve been in hospitality for 40 Years plus and I know when there is no or weak alcohol in a cocktailWritten November 5, 2023
- decent price and great vibe for to hang out with friends, a lil bit hustle and smelly but great in generalWritten June 28, 2022
- I'll 100% recommend this experience to anyone. The crawl takes you to the central party street of SaigonWritten May 18, 2023
- I don’t post a lot of reviews, but I had to for this place. One of my favorite bars…in the world…
Atmosphere picks up after 10 when there is live music. The bartenders are attentive and take pride in the taste of their drinks. It’s a must, especially for the lgbt crowd.Written November 30, 2023
- The Blinder Cocktails bar in Saigon is outstanding! Amazing cocktails, great ambiance, and friendly staff. Highly recommended!Written June 2, 2023
- This Bar is very surprising, it looks like a small dungeon entry to a wine cellar from the outside then you get in and there's a performance stage, the band that played on a Thursday night was amazing, although i would have loved them to smile more the music was awesome, if you are into classical guitar or old stuff this is the place, really amazing guitar players, brilliant, there is not much food options but the ambience and live music will take you to another world, Slightly pricy but when you hear the music its worth it.Written November 21, 2023
- We where at the same spot 6 years ago and felt high nostalgia returning. However my personal opinion is that it became mainstream, the cocktails are fair, but very pricey in comparison. It was a bit of a let down, non the less. Still a vibe.Written September 27, 2022
- Great place just be good to yourself. Just stay cool and enjoy. Only bar to be right. Don take excees money. Drink to be in senses. Make sure you respect woman n girls.Written July 20, 2023
- Bui Vien can get really crazy busy at the weekend especially, and all that noise and crush of people can be too much, but Ong Cao is a lot calmer and not as noisy. These guys really know their craft beers and ciders, and we went here a couple of times during our stay in Ho Chi Minh. When you've been drinking the local Saigon beer, the prices here seem a little high, but it's well worth it for the quality of the beer. The staff are also really friendly, and obviously have a passion and knowledge for craft beers. Well worth a visit. I also loved that the glasses were all branded with the beers you were drinking, and you had a matching beer mat too ... perfect for instagram!!Written June 14, 2020
- This is a stylish bar located on the lobby level of the Park Hyatt, Saigon. Elegant and chic. Having said this, you don't need to dress up but look neat. Dark wooden decor, dim lighting. Staff are friendly and pleasant. A few speak good English. They don't put non-alcoholic cocktails on the menu but just ask and they will make you one according to preference. Mine was really good. Light and refreshing as I wanted. They gave complimentary crisp too. Not cheap but worth a treat. Lovely ambience. Nice, light music so you can speak! I went early and got a window high seat (stool) table. Filled up quickly soon after. Clean. If your not a guest of the hotel, you can still go. Fast wifi. Nice atmosphere. Most guests were tourists. The bar looks out to the busy main road. I can't remember on the music but check with them as apparently they have some live DJ performances. Open from 17:00.Written January 17, 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Ho Chi Minh City
- These experiences are best for nightlife in Ho Chi Minh City:
- 2 Days 1 Night Tour From Ho Chi Minh to Da Lat Flower City
- Saigon After Dark Night Tour by Scooter
- Saigon After Dark With Seafood, Beer & Live Music Bar
- Ho Chi Minh City by Night including Water Puppet Show and Dinner on cruise
- Water Puppet Show/ Foot Massage - Dinner Cruise Saigon Night Private Tour