- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
64 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 64
What travelers are saying
- After our overnight train journey from Hue to Hanoi we had booked this place for one night’s stay until we moved on to Ha Long bay the following day. We arrived at the specified check in time and were quickly greeted and shown to our room. We had booked the large guest house for up to 20 travellers to find that we had the whole room to ourselves 👍🏼 very clean and traditional looking with comfy beds and fans around the room. The pool area was clean and in good condition with the naturalistic surroundings adding that feeling of seclusion. Staff were friendly and helpful. Would have given 5* if they hadn’t assumed us English guests wanted fried egg on toast for breakfast while other Asian guests got some great looking Pho! (We thought we were going to be given the same) Other than that I would book here again and try to book into one of the cool looking tree houses!Written July 28, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Excellent fun, great tour and well worth doing. You will get to see the real Vietnam and hear more about the country as a wholeWritten October 2, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very nice experience, met so many nice people! Hospitality was great, rooms, food etc! Specially thanks to Ken and Harry best tourguides ;)Written October 4, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Can't recommend Halong Bay enough, one of the most stunning sights i have ever seen. Felt like I was in a movie pretty much the entire time. The itinerary is jam packed in a very good way, you feel like you have sampled everything. It is very well managed but it is a fairly physical experience involving kayaking, hiking and cycling. Our guide Hieu was really great, very informative and friendly and really helped make the trip special. He even helped arrange everyone's onwards transport. We felt very lucky to have picked Vega for our Halong experience. The photos do not do it justice.Written October 4, 2022
- Excellent way to see the city and surrounding area whilst also tasting some local food and drink
Really good guide who had lots of info to share and spoke really good English
Would highly recommend this way to see parts of real HanoiWritten October 5, 2022
- Had the most amazing experience with Cuong and his crew! I did the 8 day/night tour. The riding is top notch with unbelievable countryside and views.
I asked for off road and they provided more than enough!
It's a truly unique way to see the country, getting to places you wouldn't find on the tourist trail. The food and accommodation is authentic and you're always looked after.
These guys are a wealth of knowledge and only too happy to share about Vietnam, the people, the culture and some funny stories.
Nothing is a drama, Cuong has many options ready to go if the tracks or weather turns things upside down. It's all about the best experience for their customers...in the end you don't even feel like a customer, you become great friends!
I can't recommend enough and will definitely be coming back.Written September 18, 2022
- Best way to spend an afternoon in Hanoi, a very unique experience to visit the special places in the city. Hanoi female Riders intoduced us from traditional to modern architecture, farms, places of worship, local market, culture n traditions. Great tour, must take..speacial thanks to Job for the lovely gift of dedicating a song on flute..it was memsmerizing..great way to go for you Job..keep it up!!Written November 26, 2019
- Another outstanding adventure with Hai and the team from We Ride Vietnam. Can’t wait to come back for the 3rd instalment. Just like the first trip, everything ran smoothly from start to finish. Love that Hai will cater to your riding level and the type of riding you want to do. We did a solid combo of single track, loose rock, mud and concrete. The homestays and food were amazing, the scenery was beautiful and the new sites (waterfall near the Chinese border, lake in the national park, riding around a field of buffalos) made it all the more special. We did 4 days / 3 nights all up and would happily consider a longer ride next time. Huge thanks to Hai and Uncle Long for everything. See you soon!Written August 23, 2022
- We had a great street food tour with Kevin!
Every place we tried was amazing, great variaty of food, some local street food and some restaurants, we also walked around town and Kevin explained showed us different markets around town...
Kevin is a really nice guy to talk to and we had so much fun with him😍
Highly recommended!!Written September 29, 2022
- Just returned from a morning experiencing an insight into the authentic Hanoi. Travelled through the backstreets to see how the locals go about their day & sampled some fantastic egg coffee & lunch. A trip not to be missed, thank you to our tour guide Tea, he was really informative & helpful & to Roy for navigating the chaotic traffic!Written February 12, 2020
- We did the 3 hour Hanoi Motorbike street food tour with Nhi as our guide, it was an amazing experience and the perfect way to see Hanoi and try some incredible food. Not only did we bike around to the different spots to eat, we were also shown some of the sights of Hanoi by bike and given so much info about the city. The guides were friendly and informative, we felt very safe on the bikes and got to eat at some wonderful locations that we wouldn’t have tried on our own. Would highly recommend to anyone visiting Hanoi! Thank you!Written August 16, 2022
- Best way to try the local food. Friendly tourguides, great food and tour around interesting spots. Great way to spend the evening in Hanoi.Written February 17, 2020
- This is the second tour I have been on with this company and it was spectacular! We did 17 days and just over 3000km, which included north vietnam and down some of the Ho Chi Minh trail to Hoi An. The tour exceeded all our expectations - the scenery, the roads, the people and the food, we absolutely loved it! All the bikes were great quality and well maintained and I was lucky enough to be on a brand new bike!
Our tour guide for the trip was Ta Trieu, who is definitely worth a special mention. He really went the extra mile to ensure that we were well looked after in all aspects, from the routes we took to the hotels, homestays and menu choices each evening - which were varied and always delicious! Ta is really good fun, speaks great English and is open, knowledgeable interesting to talk to. We genuinely felt like we started the trip with a tour guide and ended it with a friend!Written September 25, 2022
- Well I book the 3 days 2 night trip with Doris cruise and Jessi the Agent is amazing, with all requests !
The cruise with Doris was unexpected great. From the beginning Embarkation at the Port until disembarkation at the same place ! The cruise was amazing, awesome landscape, great crew and nit to forget Bruce ....thank you for the birthday cake, the small things makes the clients smiling!
Thank you for the great experience from beginning on !Written October 3, 2022
- Just finished our 7 day trip from Hoi An to Hanoi, from the outset everything was first class. Mr. Chung, the organiser, was brilliant to deal. Looked after all our needs, bikes were too notch and perfect for the road and off-road parts of the tour.
Mr. Linh, our guide, was fantastic. A lot of laughs along the way, brilliant knowledge of off-road tracks and rural parts of Vietnam so you got a great experience from big cities to fishing and farming villages. He was very patient with the less experienced riders and always made sure we were comfortable and well feed.
A brilliant experience, brilliant scenery, brilliant food & brilliant trip. The best way to tour Vietnam.Written September 21, 2022