Points of Interest & Landmarks
Observation Decks & Towers • Observatories & Planetariums
Admission tickets from $9
Showing results 1-30 of 118
What travelers are saying
- I was in touch with Moon Travel from October 2023. The trip was very well organized by Moon Travel.
We visited Vietnam in November 2023. We are a group of 3 couples with 3 kids. Our flight landed in Hanoi at 2.10 AM. A 7 seater luxury car was arranged by Moon Travel and the driver was available at the arrival gate on time. It was very easy to find him. The driver was very nice.
The very next day we went for a city tour. The vehicle was very nice and comfortable. With 3 kids we had to be flexible and had no issue while travelling. This time as well The driver was very nice.
We decided to experience the Halong bay Cruise and the transfer from our Hotel from old quarter to Halong bay was very conformable. Moon Travel arranged a 16 seater limousine for all of us. As we had 15 bags / trolleys 16 seater limousine was perfect for us. Again with 3 kids we had to be flexible and had no issue while travelling to Halong bay. It took 2.5 to 3 hrs to reach Halong bay from Hanoi city. The ride was very comfortable. We reached 30minutes prior to cruise check-in time.
We booked M’gloria cruise trough Moon Travel and we got very good deal. Sr. Suite room on 3rd deck with all kids free of charge. As per cruise policy 5 years old + needs to pay 75% of the fees. One kid was 5 years old + still Moon Travel helped us to waive off any charge for kids. Very wonderful experience with M’gloria.
Our plan was to check out from cruise and directly go to Hanoi Airport to catch the flight to Da Nang. Again the same 16 seater limousine came for pick up on time. We need not wait for a single minute. It took 3 hrs to reach Hanoi Airport. The ride was very comfortable. We reached 30 minutes prior at the Hanoi airport as planned by us. The fees charged by Vietnam Moon Travel for Airport pick, city tour and Halong bay transfer and Airport drop was very reasonable.
I returned INDIA on 12-11-2023. I already recommend Vietnam Moon Travel to all my local friends.
I had a very good experience with Vietnam Moon Travel. I highly recommend Vietnam Moon Travel.Written November 20, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was a nice experience. Admission tickets were not expensive as well. The place was not jam packed with people, you can take your time touring around.Written November 18, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I really love the staff and Sapa. It's really nice and helpful staff here. We made a trip to Sapa, Vietnam. That's a really amazing one that we had. I will recommend Travelogy to all my friends on the world.Written December 14, 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This tour was AWESOME! You were immediately immersed in the hustle and bustle of the city as you explore the most important parts of the city! Jackie Chan was an incredible tour guide!Written December 4, 2023
- Very Amazing time very good service and Nice people the motorcycle was very good and we travel 1700 kilometer With itWritten October 10, 2023
- Feedback from a former Game Master
I worked at Miss Terry around May 2021, and it's still one of the best experiences for me as a Game Master, and as an employee in general. Though the time was short, the memories still linger and are treasured within my heart. It was one of those times I ever felt cared for, and that I was learning something amazing.
Wish you guys all the best. Hope that we will see each other one day soon.Written November 23, 2023
- Our trip was already recommended by friends of ours. The whole trip was joined by the tour guide Hieu. He is a really nice and attendant tour guide. It was easy to communicate with him. As his English is very good.
He knows how to entertain his guests. We had an awesome trip. Specially communication regarding the pick up was very easy. Fast response and on time pick up.
The food on board as well the service and the cleanliness off the rooms where outstanding. We totally recommend a tour with Vega tours and the unicharm cruise.Written December 4, 2023
- What a blast, what a great time.
Already recommended Style to friends that have been thinking about going to Vietnam.
My brother and I had support through email before we arrived, ensuring that we'd got the right licenses etc. When we arrived at their shop in Hanoi, they'd set out bikes for us, and had planned for our arrival as we were talking to Johnny through WhatsApp right before.
We rented in Hanoi and were on the bikes for 14 days doing all of the North. We were given a well planned route based on what we wanted to see, the print out was great and included a lot of important info, + the google maps overlay with routes on it was extremely useful.
The bikes we rented were just what we wanted, 2x Honda Blade 110cc, they're what all the locals ride and go forever, easy to maintain. My brother and I are both experienced riders, but it's fun doing a trip on the bikes that are made for that country, and we had no hassles at all. They even came with bungee ropes to attach your backpacks, and a phone holder so you can have google maps running and know where the hell you are, and know that that little mountain path, isn't just for locals to walk about, but is THE road that you're meant to take.
Johnny also marked on the map where we should get chain tightening and oil changes, which was good.
Some of the places Style recommended was amazing like Ta Xua, and it doesn't seem like its on the map of most foreigners, so it felt like we found something special. (The town in the clouds) Easily the best view i've ever had from a hostel to wake up with.
We messaged Johnny a couple of times to ask for route advice whilst travelling and he answered and gave important info even at 8pm so that's really impressive.
A couple of places like Ba be lake had a Style Motorbikes partnered mechanic shop, so we were able to get a tyre changed knowing that it was a fair price, plus he was a nice dude too. Great concept, and something that we didn't see for any other motorbike rental place.
After a long day riding into Ha giang from Sapa, we chose to spend the night at the HaGiang Style Motorbikes' Dorms, which again was great, a bit around the corner of the main strip, so a lot quieter. Got to talk to the crew in the workshop and find where any police checkpoints were , as well as ask where the locals go to eat and where to get laundry done, + a waterfall just out of town that only locals go to. Everyone was very helpful.
I'm sure if we spent more time looking around we might have been able to get the bike rate price down, maybe a dollar a day cheaper at some other place, but for the amazing support before and on the road, and the peace of mind I'd choose Style any day and was really glad we chose them for our trip.
I would highly highly recommend Style motorbikes to anyone travelling around Vietnam. Great people and thank you so muchWritten November 16, 2023
- I recently had the privilege of traveling to Vietnam with my family, and our guide, Anh, is a gem who turned our ordinary trip into an amazing one.
Throughout our journey, Anh's warm and friendly demeanor made us feel like we were traveling with a friend. He was always ready with a smile, eager to answer questions, and went the extra mile to ensure our comfort and satisfaction.
His expertise and recommendations made our travels seamless and stress-free while navigating the bustling streets of Hanoi, and experiencing the beauty of Cat Ba and Ninh Binh.Written September 4, 2023
- My partner and I went today, admittedly we only picked this venue as the other higher rated one wasn't accepting foreigners due to the corona virus, however, we actually really enjoyed the room. We didn't pre-book before we came but they were still able to accommodate us and the room we wanted. We were able to put our belongings in a locker and the price was 240,000 each for the 2 of us. Pretty reasonable price compared to some we've done previously. We did the casino/red dragon pub room. It was rated 4/5 difficulty and we chose 'easy' which gave us 3 clues.
The puzzles were nice and varied and it was all pretty clever. At times the staff were a bit slow getting to us when we needed a clue which did waste a bit of time, you ask for help by making an X with your arms towards the camera, not the most time efficient way but he did come and help us.
We did get stuck for a while in the last room because the automatic door shut behind us which meant we couldn't access things we needed from other rooms.. it took a bit of time to get his attention to come and rescue us but he was generous and gave us an extra 15mins to make up for it.
The final puzzle absolutely made zero sense for this room so we needed help with it, even with the explanation we still don't think anyone would work it out.
It was a fun way to spend the morning. It's definitely not the best production we've ever done but it's pretty good. We would happily go back and attempt the other rooms if we had the time.Written March 12, 2020
- I bought a near new bike from Mr. Phung at a very reasonable price. I never met Mr. Phung but spoke to him through WhatsApp and he always replied promptly. I dealt with a staff member who was friendly with good English. I needed to return home at short notice and Mr Phung agreed a price with me and took the bike back. Dealing with this company has been a pleasure. I very highly recommend Phung Motorbikes to you.Written November 28, 2023
- Did the cruise of 3D2N and I was amazing. Really great rooms and good service on the boat. The meals were very good and anything can be arranged if needed regarding allergies. Furthermore was the hiking tour very good, our tour guide Jerry was amazing and really helped where it was needed.Written December 4, 2023
- Fantastic cocktails in the Camelia lounge - lovely music and fantastic staff - sophistication meets cool vibes ! And the decor - needs to be seen - amazing 🤩Written July 30, 2019
- Awesome service from start to end. From helping us plan the trip to facilitating our tour, Lily’s Travel was always available. Special shoutout to Vani and Lucy for an amazing tour of Vietnam.Written December 5, 2023
- I booked this tour 5 months before the beginning. Everything went well. All the information given, price and pictures matches to what I got. In the cruise: friendly staff and professional. I have to thanks that they provided me a private transfer in Hanoi straight to the airport because I didn't have enough time for all the dropping off's. I paid 20 usd extra what is within the normal price. I suggest to improve the communication with the customers. Don't write them at the email so early, it's better to their WhatsApp and a short time in advance.Written November 13, 2023