- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- Best spent money in Vietnam.
After looking around for a good motorbike rental we eneded up renting at Rentabike Vietnam. Best choice. Wide range of options. From automatic to proper gear motorbike. All in good conditions. The straff is very helpful but the icing on the cake is Danny, the owner. When we went to choose our bike we met him. Very friendly he asked a few questions about our travle plans and started drawing us a map with many valuable tips. We kept in contact with him for updates on the road conditions and options to peruse. You can tell he is very passionate about what he does. I am sure that if we did go on a tour with him (it is an option) we would have had a great time as well.
Thank you Rentabike Vientnam for making our trip in the north unforgettable.Written July 21, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- rented a Honda wave from James to drive down to HCM for 3 weeks. Half way through I realised I should’ve gone for a bigger bike. James helped me send the bike back and upgrade to the Honda XR, which was more suited to the long days of driving. Any issues with the bikes James was very helpful. all round good experience renting from him, and for a very reasonable price I thought. definitely recommendWritten August 27, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We hired a motorbike from the shop in Hanoi and are dropping it back in Ho Chi Minh.
Since the beginning Johny the guy in the shop was an absolute gent and so helpful. When we got to the shop they were all so helpful and professional.
We had a pretty good itinerary done up of what we wanted to see and Johny gave some great insights on some other things to see.
Our bike is a Honda CB150 and so far it’s been great. We have two 40l bags along with two rucksacks strapped to the racks fitted to the bike.
Overall, style are a brilliant company and would highly recommend them to anyone planning a trip through Vietnam.Written August 14, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Good service and good organization. Bike was excelent, fast, light and very handy. In October I will like to drive in South Vietnam with Tigit.Written May 21, 2023
- Best motorbike rental we found in Hanoï! We were looking for 150cc for a big tour in the north and we get brand new Honda XR150. The bikes were only 6000km and in perfect conditions. The price is fair and Tuan is really nice easy-going guy. We had a really good contact with him and he speaks a perfect english. We kept in touch during the trip cause we needed more days of rental and it had not been a problem at all. Really worth it and the shop is perfectly placed in the old quarter. Five stars is really deserved.Written May 1, 2023
- Thanks to Phung we had an incredible trip in Northern Vietnam! Not only did he provide the best vehicle possible but he also provided us with the best location stops for our trip. He is an honest man who goes above and beyond for his customers. Should you ever want a similar adventure - Phung can provide that and more.Written August 27, 2023
- Rented in Hanoi and drove down to Saigon. Very friendly owners with many bikes to choose from. It was raining when I rented and they gave me a raincoat no extra charge. Bike worked amazing for the whole trip. Dropped off bike in Saigon at their colleagues shop once finished. Everything went smoothly would definitely rent from them again.Written August 19, 2022
- I rent XR 150cc for a week and travel to Dien Bien Phu- Lai Chau. The bike is very powerful and smoothly. I don’t have any problems with the bike. It was an amazing trip.Written November 2, 2022
- Tommy was a fantastic guide. His command of the English language was very good. His enthusiasm and humour was contagious. He made the trip to Halong Bay and back so enjoyable. We couldn’t recommend Tommy high enough. High 5 mate from your Aussie friends.Written October 2, 2023
- Best about this company are the staff who are very friendly & very helpful, they'll look after you really well. Good value tooWritten August 18, 2023
- For people living in Hanoi and looking for a good place to rent a motorbike, then VIP Bikes will look after you. If you have your own bike and are looking for an reliable English speaking workshop to service and maintain your bike then definitely check out VIP. Andrew looks after his Vietnamese mechanics and ensures they take good care of your bike. They are always reliable and if you've got time then Andrew will always be happy to have a chat with you too.Written August 17, 2017
- This place was truly the best place to rent a motorbike. The people were incredibly kind and incredibly helpful and gave us a really good deal. I rented a bike for about two weeks and they sent me an entire itinerary of the places I should visit! And every time I went there they offered me coffee or tea and we could sit down and chat a while. I highly recommend this place!Written September 18, 2023
- If you’re looking for a motorbike in Hanoi this is the best place to go! The owner is a good man and really cares about you and his products and his staff is awesome! They are extremely helpful and will help you in anyway they can. They have my full endorsement and I would rent or buy from them anytime I come back!Written September 11, 2018
- I had a manual motorbike lesson with Frank and it was a great experience! He is very passionate about motorbikes and teaching people how to ride safely. He is very patient and informative when teaching. After the lesson we grabbed lunch and had a great chat with some tea. I would highly recommend Frank as a teacher if you are looking to learn how to ride a motorcycle!Written April 1, 2023
- We are local travel, we rent a Yamaha WR155 for 7 day to travel Ba Be lake, Ban Gioc waterfall and Ga Giang Loop.
Shop offer very good price but above all bike very good almost new.
Good quality bike is very important for traveling by motorcycle.
We have great time and happy to recommend Gia Hung motorbike to everyone.Written April 1, 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Hanoi
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for gear rentals in Hanoi:See more gear rentals for adrenaline seekers in Hanoi on Tripadvisor