- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- I really love the staff and Sapa. It's really nice and helpful staff here. We made a trip to Sapa, Vietnam. That's a really amazing one that we had. I will recommend Travelogy to all my friends on the world.Written December 14, 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Tired of overpriced coffee shops? People at your 2-3 million and a month co-working just working on a foodie blog? Want to be where people are actually studying and getting on with things? This is the place to go! Prices from 150k to 600k PER YEAR for membership. A great place to study and get on with things. The entrepreneur suite on the 3rd floor has the best facilities and faster internet speeds. There is also quite a swish coffee shop in the basement if you feel the need for a top up in the daytime.Written December 21, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We stumbled across Hoan Kiem District Library on the way to St. Joseph’s Cathedral. We didn’t know what it was as there wasn’t any signages in English. We only found out what it was after making a search on the internet. And we think the place has been abandoned as it was closed.
The building had a very Western look. The exterior walls were yellow in colour while the window shutters & front door were painted green. There was a flight of steps going up to its main door. Infront of the library, one could see some outdoor stone seats.
It could have been a perfect place to relax if the garden was well maintained. Locals & foreigners could enjoy the scenery & some may even read a book outside the library, enjoying the fresh air.Written October 7, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.