- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
Fun & Games
Fun & Games
What travelers are saying
- We went to watch Mission Impossible 17 or something (part 1). We thought we'd try the 4D experience. During car chases it was hard to stay in my seat and I kept sliding out. The fans meant to indicate "outdoors" were as noisy as anything. The movements of the seat did not seem coordinated to what was happening on screen. And it wasn't in 3D so not sure where the 4D came from. An entirely underwhelming experience only softened by the fact that we were thrown around so much we were nearly crying with laughter by the end. Don't bother.Written July 23, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great cinema in the middle of town, easy to get to, and fantastic selection of old and new films and documentaries. Great prices (especially when you join the club) and you can take your drinks in with you. The restaurant is a great place to meet up with friends before or after, with delicious food and decently priced drinks.Written February 26, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- So...... yeah, no. This movie theater doesn't even have normal popcorn. Only caramel and cheddar cheese. Wtf. And they only let you in when the time says on your ticket. So I'm here 15 min. Early and I'm sitting in the "waiting room". They don't even have NACHOS. A movie theater staple. I'm NOT happy so far.
They have a sign saying what you can't do in the theater.... one is no gum chewing.
LolI'm sitting in a "VIP" chair, but I don't know why it's a VIP chair. Looks like every other chair except further from the screen. Even the theaters in America were better.
And before anyone says that I'm in Vietnam, I shouldn't expect the same snacks as in America, I lived in the Middle East and they had all the normal movie theater snacks that America does and more. Tokyo had normal snacks too, but I didn't get any there because the movie itself was like a million dollars. Lol
I mean, NORMAL salted popcorn. . Come on.Written December 27, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.