- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
Spas & Wellness
Spas & Wellness
Showing results 1-30 of 347
What travelers are saying
- Great experience. Staffs are very friendly, they also provide refreshments. Book in advance as it is a popular spot for tourists.Written December 8, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Excellent and professional massage in the old quarter. Definitely worth your time and money. Lots of places to choose from but this place has the class that the dozen or so other spots ive tried around dont have.Written December 9, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- From the moment I entered the massage place, the staff has been very attentive. They provided tea, light snacks and a cold towel before and after the massage. The massage was fantastic, and the service from everyone was just amazing. Very satisfied with the service and the massage. Wouls definitely recommend! (60 min Vietnamese massage)Written December 9, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing! So nice and accommodating. The service for the body and facial was just what I needed make sure to stop here for any spa needs!Written December 9, 2022
- Best massage I've had in Hanoi and in a long time! Accomodating staff, awesome owner and competitive prices!
I had an incredible foot spa but I will be back for a fully body massageWritten November 29, 2022
- After a long tiring day found this perfect spot with a very good massage therapy to elevate my mind with relaxed and reliving massage! A must try for all those who love massage!Written December 6, 2022
- After Sapa trip, we went to Peridot Spa. Definitely, it was an amazing experience, and we enjoyed it so much. Firstly, the lady at the receptionist, Tra, gave us a brief introduction of type massage available. I had Traditional Herbal Therapy and my partner has Himalayan Hot Stone Massage, we were then given a form in which we could customise our experience. Tra patiently went through each kind, explaining some of the benefits of 4 essential oil. There were also4 options of pressures from gentle, medium, strong to very strongr and which part of the body to avoid or focus on. The therapist were skilled and professional, and it was a truly relaxing experience .The price is also super reasonable for the quality. .Written December 9, 2022
- I've been living in Hanoi for nearly 5 years now and this is by far my favourite spa. The staff are super caring and professional. They cater exactly to your own personal needs. It's such a treat everytime you go there. The tea and treats they provide at the beginning and end are a delight also.Written December 6, 2022
- We stayed at the Delicacy Hotel during our honeymoon and just like the hotel, the Deli Spa was excellent! We got two massages at the spa during our trip and they were both great and very relaxing. The service at the spa was also top notch; we were provided with delicious tea and cookies prior to our massages while we picked out what oils to use and filled out a survey card with our preferences for the massages. Everyone at the spa was great, but Serena deserves a special mention for taking time out of her day to make several great restaurant recommendations that were catered to our preferences and showing us where each of the restaurants was on a map. The listed pricing of the massages is quite good (perhaps on the higher end for Vietnam, but top quality and maybe a third of what you would be in the United States) and there is also a substantial discount in the morning. We cannot recommend the Deli Spa highly enough!Written June 17, 2020
- Google maps led me to another Serene Spa down the street. Therefore the emplyee brought me to the right spa. Inside it looks like on the pictures.
You go in, will be placed, get tea, crackers, a menu and if you're a boy you usually take the deep muscular massage. So did I and filled an additional medical survey. There you can also mark which area needs special treatment. You swap your shoes with beach slides. Up you go to the third floor. You'll be offered to use the toilet, placed in the massage room, get instructions and will be revisited after a while. She starts to wash your feet und dry them. You lay on your belly and get a back/leg/arm massage. Turn around. Here you will get the same but more focused on your breast/hands/head. Sit upright. You get some active bending action.
The massage is over and you'll be asked to rate the spa. My masseuse's name was lili, she was small with little hands and an english b1 skill. She did a great job, compared to western massage sessions. Going down to the entrance you will be asked to write down a feedback. Bill was as expected, no shenanigans.
Please don't be like me, parking your bike at another shop. They will lock it up and tell you something in vietnamese. Still they are so friendly and didn't claim money. Have a nice stay in Hanoi.Written November 23, 2022
- Tina made me feel very welcome as she helped to choose which treatments would be good for me after a day of travel.
From the pre treatment tea, to the post massage juice as well as all the products in the treatments, everything is fresh and luxurious.Written August 19, 2022
- One of the best massages I’ve ever had! The massage was customized to my needs. Great customer service.Written November 14, 2022
- Very nice staff we really enjoyed it,the place was clean and the massage was great,we will be here again if we come back to Hanoi again.Written December 8, 2022
- I enjoyed it very much. you can tell the massageuses are very skilled!
Ambiente of the rooms could be a little bit better, because the places are a little dingy. but the massages def made up for it!
(had reflexiology foot massage and back/neck massages)Written October 16, 2022
- Had the 90 minute signature massage with Thuan. Then took a bath and a nap. Nicest way to recover from a 12 hour time difference.Written December 4, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Hanoi
- These experiences are best for spas in Hanoi:
- Experience great treatment with a unique space in the heart of the old town
- Luxury Massage and Scrub Pack with 4 hands in Hanoi
- Body Care (Dao Tan, Ngoc Khanh, Ba Dinh, Hanoi, Vietnam)
- Refreshing package 150 minutes
- Haircare, Nailcare and Spa