Speciality & Gift Shops • Shopping Malls
Showing results 1-30 of 38
What travelers are saying
- Professional experience all around. Bought 3 suits and 4 shirts. Extremely helpful and was able to communicate in English. The quality and price of the suits and shirts were top notch. Loved the final product. Highly recommendWritten November 24, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very big mall. Some good sportswear shops like Adidas, Nike, super sports etc.
otherwise the general handbag shops, optical/ spectacle shops & fashion.
Upstairs a huge food court with many hotpot shops. Very crazy at weekend with kids in the play area. The supermarket is huge and we’ll stocked for your general home shopping. Just be careful of taxis. Make sure you get a genuine meter taxi.Written May 22, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I have done some menswear writing, so though I am not an expert I think I know a good suit when I wear one and the customs tailoring at Cazo is spectacular.
I got measurements when I got to Hanoi and picked up my suit roughly a week later and was blown away. Perfect fit in the chest. Perfect length in the blazer and break in pants. Perfectly matching seams. Stylish yet tasteful fitting all the way though. For $400 you can get a suit that would cost you $2000 in some American cities.
The tailor and his team are friendly and delightful to deal with. A joy.Written November 25, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Loved this place , it has very cool original items. I brought a handbag made from a recycled wedding tent and some other gifts for family. Could have spent a fortune ,owner was lovely helpful and friendly would definitely recommend a visitWritten October 29, 2023
- If you have a few hours to spare, this is the go-to mall. Plenty of shops and the huge Aeon supermarket is great for some local snacks/souvenirs. The foodcourt on the top floor has a good variety of local food.Written June 5, 2019
- Lotte Center Hanoi
Visited on January 02 2023, a Holiday in Vietnam.
Nice luxury shopping mall.
We were interested in the Lotte Mart, a good supermarket with limited foreign offerings.
Should you have any type of bag, they will tie-wrap it before entering the supermarket.
Price wise it compares with chains like Vinmart.
We wanted to grab a bite before heading out to the park, but NO real food court. On the 6 FL the gourmet promenade is a selection of fine dining restos.Written January 3, 2023
- Great place, nice decorations and friendly staff. Was here for a conference and everything was taken care of.Written October 10, 2016
- D&C Art Collection has an excellent range of Vietnamese and European art collections. Although, the saga of COVID-19 has spelled its negative impact on business activities world-wide, the self determination of D&C management refused yield. Thus, continued exhibition of marvelous art work. Enjoyed dealing with the Lady owner. She has a full conceptualization of Vietnamse and Western art work. Above all, the lady is remarkably honest and offer great prices for the for treasures of art work she has. Honestly, you will miss a great deal of pleasures of you declined visiting her stores.Written April 18, 2023
- I left my cards in front of cashier, and when I return after 30 minutes or so cashier and supervisor collected and returned my belongings to me, responsibly. BravoWritten October 21, 2022
- Great bespoke tailors who provided a fast service and good quality product that is good value for money. Highly recommend. We will purchase from here again.Written May 10, 2023
- A typical western type malle, with everything you'ld expect. A great place to hang out, if the weathers bad and you dont want to runt the streets in rain.Written January 17, 2019
- Their team has 3-5 people, they work very well as a team, share experiences when customers talk, this is very good, helpful for customersWritten May 16, 2023
- Rich variety of products, enthusiastic staff, Free parking, I recommend choosing this place . This is a great place for entertainmentWritten November 10, 2023
- We walked across the road from our hotel to this lovely store that has a sample of all the wonderful goods from Vietnam in it. I bought scarves, pottery, lacquer ware and ties, and the prices were excellent, and the staff very helpful and friendly!Written February 11, 2017
- We went to Vincom Center and had lunch there. There was a supermarket inside the mall. We did a little bit of shopping and that was it.Written March 28, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Hanoi
- These are the best places for kid-friendly shopping malls in Hanoi:See more shopping malls for kids in Hanoi on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly shopping malls in Hanoi:See more budget-friendly shopping malls in Hanoi on Tripadvisor