- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- A very chill bar with great music, cool bartenders and comfortable seating. Loved meeting up with people here and talking for hours and watching the mayhem of the streets outside. Definitely the place to go if your looking to chill and hang with friends or make some new ones.Written August 12, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Ate here a couple of times during our stay, always consistent with attentive service. The jazz adds another dimension to it and the ambience elevates it into more than just a bar in a hotel - recommended for sure!Written December 5, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- one of a kind indie bands and international acts play here
- value for money
- cool palette seats with built in tables
- spacious concert floor
- clean toilets
- has a smoking balcony that has nice resting areas
- view of the cityscape is fantastic
- the Japanese owner engages in a conversation - cool dude
- SOOOOOOO hot you can't feel the A/C
- okay cocktails
- more toilet paper in the toilets
- hard to find unless you've been thereWritten June 5, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It’s a great place to enjoy classical music. The music is wonderful because most of the artists are internationally recognized, many of them graduated from Western countries like Boston Conservatory, Moscow P.I Tchaikovsky Convervatory. The ticket is incredbly affordable, with only 10$ you can listen to live chamber music in a cozy room of maximum of 50 persons.
This place not only offers you live music, it also houses beautiful authentic paintings from well-known painters, like an art gallery. It ‘s like an ideal combination of music, art, and coffee. I personally like this place more than Carnegie Hall in New York City
V-Artroom is a Cafe with a lake view too. I often come here during daytime to enjoy drink and listen to rehearsals from artists performing for their next performances. This is a perfect place for tourists to explore music and art. I’m sure you are going to love itWritten January 22, 2015