- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
20 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Beautiful course very picturesque lots of very interesting holes particularly hole 17 Wow. Well managed and the caddies were all very nice.Written September 28, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Excellent service! All course booking made through Golf Leisure we’re done superbly! All pick up and tee times were on time (slightly early in some cases) and was able to add additional rounds as the course was not busy. Contact by email and WhatsApp was also quick and convenient. Strongly recommend this company - once you’ve booked, you just need to worry about your score!Written July 16, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Right in the center of the island are two newish golf courses
Loch palm and red mountain on the same vast site carved into the hills between phone town and patong beach
It is of little interest to anyone else except golfers for there is no view other that the fairways curving around a large lake.
The sun beats down relentlessly in April and May and other than a sunrise tee off golfers will bake.
The maintenance is fairly good and the stimp meter was running 8.5
The carries are knowledgeable and hard working. And despite the gap in language friendly
All in all a reasonable days golfing to complete Phuket’s gauntlet of goof challengesWritten April 14, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We tee off early in the morning, best time of the day. Very nice course (perhaps not as nice as the lake course in Blue Canyon) but very well maintained. Caddies are good. The restaurant offers a good variety of cuisine. I had the best phad thai thereWritten January 6, 2020
- David and his team gave us excellent service again (we are returning customers), even during this covid era.
Stayed three weeks and played 11 golf rounds, even had time to go to Phi Phi island and a shooting range, also arranged by David.
Anyone planning for a vacation with some golf, contact Phuket Golf Holidays, you will not be disappointed.Written January 16, 2022
- We were staying in one of the very nice villas alongside the 15th fairway and enjoyed a nice early morning round last Saturday 16th. I think this is the oldest golf course in Phuket and whilst it isn't as good as Red Mountain and the Blue Canyon courses, it's a good test. Condition was good given that evident lack of rain and the greens were nice and true, if a little slow..Written March 19, 2019
- Blue Canyon is one of the most beautiful golf courses I’ve ever played and my son said it was fantastic for scenery and setting.
The caddies were also good as were the rental clubs and lunch.
However, for the price you pay this course is in serious need of investment, the greens in particular are very patchy with lots of bare patches and the overall course looks like it needs some TLC.
The prices were Dubai golf level but not up to Dubai quality apart from the setting.
We did have a lovely round and lots of fun.Written August 16, 2019
- Located near the Laguna complex.
not noisy and quiet
There are 40 golf balls in a box. The price is 1 box 90 THB, 2 box 170THB, 3 box 240 THB, 4 box 300 THB, but I bought a 1,000 THB voucher for 15 boxes.
All facilities are free to use. (Putting, approach, bunker) Especially, it is very good for approach practice
And the staff here are very friendly ^^Written October 8, 2021
- Just played the Canyon and Lakes courses twice over 8 days.
I play off 3 so a bit fussy.
Both courses were in amazing condition.
Greens 8_9 on the stimp , bunkers great, fairways sensational and greens true. Just learn how to read the grain.
Caddies were very good, management and staff were incredibly hospitable and food and beverage excellent.
Just a great all round experience.
Will be back.Written June 13, 2022
- Fantastic trip , Good services.
Amazing food tour, weird food very kind native people. I love Thailand , I love Phuket and I love Thai Food , highly recommended!Written September 22, 2022
- The place is 20 minutes from airport. Nice place well maintaned: club house, lockers, receptions. Course is nice, well maintain (greens are good, fairways less). Not so challanges, bunkers are a little bit rocky. Staff super gentle and welcoming. Super english speaking.Written January 24, 2020
- I live nearby in Chalong and was happy to find this place. Range ball prices are decent (60THB) per skid 50THB on Sat/Sun) and the short game area is an added 120THB, but has some decent targets and bunker areas. The practice green is ok, but a lot better than Phuket Country Club range (100THB per skid) and the putting green is always slow.Written July 4, 2019
- We visited on Tuesday. We had such a lovely time and the children loved it and didn’t want to go home! All of the staff were very kind and welcoming, and the lunch was very yummy!! We can’t wait to come back again when we come back to Phuket!Written May 17, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Phuket
- These experiences are best for golf courses in Phuket:
- Golf in Phuket at Laguna Phuket Golf Club
- Golf in Phuket at Red Mountain Golf Club
- Phuket Adventure Mini Golf Package
- Half-Day Private Golf course at Blue Canyon in Phuket Thailand.
- Blue Canyon Country Club Lakes Course. 18-Hole Green Fee