Ancient Ruins • Architectural Buildings
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 213
What travelers are saying
- The grounds were very nice. It was very nice to travel around and see the ruins it is well-maintained and there was so much historyWritten December 1, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- WOW what an amazing experience this is! Definitely in the top 3 things I did during two weeks in Thailand. First of all the workers in elephant rescue park are nothing but amazing. They are so friendly so truly passionate about their work. They live to take care of the elephants and that is so refreshing to see. The elephants themselves are majestic and fun, they actually pose for photos with you! Definitely a must do in Thailand.Written December 4, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was a 30 minute taxi ride we use bolts and hired the driver for all day at about the same price as taking a ride up and back on the red buses that they have in town and the driver drove us to many spots the view at the temple was very nice it was tranquil lots of people coming to see it very well-maintainedWritten December 1, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- So many delicious food vendors!! I was also surprised by the live music, massage area, and artist! The painting are beautiful, the souvenir shops are everywhere but the food was my main visit & it didn’t disappoint!Written September 16, 2022
- We had a fantastic time at Kanta Elephant Sanctuary. It was truly one of the highlights of our trip.Written November 29, 2022
- A beautiful place with an ancient stupa and a temple, which is located inside the tunnel. There is also a meditation center where everyone can stay for 3 days or more to try the Buddha's teachings in practice. There is a small pond and a park nearby.Written December 2, 2022
- Good peace of mind, if you need some place calm to set your mind to peace and get some rest please visit this temple a bit far away from the crowing centre. Also if you get to assist in the monk prayers please do so.
Good fresh air in the morning.Written May 22, 2022
- Not far from the old city. A quiet, clean and beautiful temple.
It was great to visit and walk around the temple grounds.Written November 12, 2022
- very well maintained park where we can bike around. the grand pavillion is stunning with lot of details. stayed till the beautiful sunset.Written November 27, 2022
- Family trip to the Saturday night market. Great to see the market buzzing. Grab your food at the top of the street at the multitude of stalls before heading into the market itself. Not as many food offerings as I had hoped for, but cheap and very tastey. Market stalls are okay.Written July 16, 2022
- Built at the end of the 13th century, it is the oldest temple in town, is quiet, pleasant and interesting mostly because of its stupa with elephant heads.Written June 5, 2022
- Originally built at the beginning of the 16th century, renovated from 2008 to 2016 and also known as the Silver Temple, Wat Sri Suphan is located just south of the old city and it is unique in its appearance and the fact that is all clad in silver. A beautiful statue of Ganesha (son of Shiva and Parvati) is placed in the front of the temple, confirms strong Hindu influences and the detailed silversmith work on every part of the temple is simply exquisite and amazing.Written June 5, 2022
- The large city wall and moat in the centre of Chiang Mai is very interesting. The old city gate is impressive and worth a short visit when walking around the old centre with its many impressive temples.Written September 12, 2022
- Amazing experience,100% worth it! As a Thai food lover it was so exciting learning the “secret” behind all these Thai recipes and the ingredients that they use. I’ll use their recipes for sure back home. Great recipes, so much food. 5/5 but it would be also nice if they gave us some beverages/alcohol and put some music so that it could be more fun and feast-like! But still excellent, and the people there so cool!Written December 5, 2022
- Just finished a tour with puang it was unreal, she was very helpful and full of info on the way too the sanctuary, highly recommend but wish we had done something else with her afterwards instead of half day, not too be missed in chiang mai, thank you puangWritten November 11, 2022