- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
94 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Showing results 1-30 of 94
What travelers are saying
- Good bus but with no proper bus stop. So got to stand under the hot sun waiting. I took this from Chiang mai airport to old cityWritten January 9, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Excellent experience with Pablo, his knowledge about every detail is worthing, in a special when you visit a country with differents customs like as your country.
I highly recommend to be in contact whit him.Written May 3, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Used Tee several times during our stay in Chiang Mai. Great guy with good English, both verbally and on WhatsApp which is great. Always punctual, usually early lol, and always friendly, knowledgeable and happy to offer suggestions. Van was great too! Highly recommend.Written May 8, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We contacted Mr Boon for a half day tour, picking us up from the airport and dropping us off at the hotel.
Mr Boon was super helpful, recommending an itinerary and adapting it when our flight was delayed.
It was really easy to communicate with Mr Boon, via email initially and then Whatapp when we arrived in Thailand.
Mr Boon really takes care of you, his vehicle is spotless and he made sure we covered the main tourist sites in Chiang Mai during the limited time we had.
Thank you Mr Boon!Written May 20, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- If you are looking for a reliable, friendly and helpful tour company, look no further, these guys are excellent!
Our driver was Pon and over the course of several days we did multiple custom tours, we went to the sticky waterfall, an amazing elephant sanctuary, the zoo and Doi Suthep. Not only did Kuhn Pon provide excellent customer service, he also gave us lots of interesting info along the way and helped us to plan all of our trips. His insights and recommendations were priceless and helped us make the most of our time, his English is also excellent and his van is very comfortable. When I forgot my bag at one of our destinations he was extremely helpful in getting it back for me. He called several places to locate the bag and even drove me back the next day to retrieve it. Pon is without a doubt, the best tour guide I’ve ever had and I highly recommend him and his company to you.Written May 20, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Mr. Boyd made my trip so enjoyable and stress free as he brought us to the attractions with his knowledge and fantastic humour.Written May 22, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Khun Otto picked us up with a 4WD at Chiangmai and we explored Chiang Rai, Thaton, Pai and Mae Hon Son over the next 6days/5 nights. There were more than 1,000 curves in the MHS loop and at times, there were rain as well, hence it’s important that you have a driver who is skilled and familiar with the terrain. Khun Otto is that, and is also punctual, unobtrusive and jolly. Prior to the trip, Khun Otto was also v responsive when I checked with him on our programme itinerary as we had some key places to visit which were not on the usual tourist route. He was also patient esp when I kept checking with him on hotels/ resorts options as I can’t read Thai. I won’t hesitate to recommend him if you are looking at doing a road trip out of Chiang Mai.Written November 8, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Very honored to spend the day with Pu showing us around Chang Mai. We have traveled before without a tour guide, but Pu’s knowledge made the entire visit to Chang Mai so much more meaningful. Thank you Pu and Mr. T for helping make the most of our short trip to Chang Mai!Written December 25, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Our only regret was that we hadn't discovered Mr Wee sooner in our trip!
He was super responsive and communicative!
Thats a big plus for me!
We had a VERY rainy day and we're determined to make the most of it! So we headed for the Hmong Village and Doi Suthep. Mr Wee was the perfect driver for us in that he was flexible, willing to take us where we needed, and knew little tips and tricks to help us make the excursion easier!
I also want to note that he is an excellent driver! I have traveled all over the world and ridden in many a taxi or hired car and sometimes you feel that the driver has become numb to the passenger's comfort and even flat-out reckless! NOT MR WEE! He drove on curvy, wet, mountian roads and I never felt anxious. He was totally alert, cautious, and an overall excellent driver!
Oh! And his van is SUPER comfy and nice!!!
(He also has family members who drive smaller cars...just call him for all your Chiang Mai transportation needs!)Written May 21, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We hired Jeff (Mr J) to drive us around the Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai area. Jeff followed our itinerary but also showed us some hidden places which many tourists would not normally visit. He is willing to drive longer distances as well. Furthermore and very importantly he drives safely and carefully. On longer journeys he takes regular breaks.
Jeff is very kind, helpful, caring and patient and has a great sense of humour! He always arrived in time and with a big smile on his face.
His English is very good, so there were no problems with communication. He also stepped in and helped us if we had problems making oursleves understood, for instance when booking a place to stay or in a restaurant.
If we ever visit Thailand again, we will definitely go back to Jeff!Written January 25, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Book him through his FB page, confirm even without deposit payment. He help in our itinerary, listen to what we need, and suggest some great places to visit. Soft spoken, polite and reliable guy, a safe driver too, the van is clean and comfortable.Written March 4, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Chiang Mai
- These experiences are best for transportation in Chiang Mai:
- Private: VIP. SUV car & Van Rental + English Speaking driver ( 8 hrs / day )
- Chiang Mai Airport Arrival – Private Transfer from Airport to Hotel
- Private Airport Transfer in Chiang Mai to/from Chiangmai Town
- Chiang Mai Airport Departure – Private Transfer from Hotel to Airport
- Chiang Mai: Chiang Mai Airport Arrival or Departure Transfer (SHA Plus)
- These places are best for transportation in Chiang Mai:
- RTC Chiang Mai City Bus
- Local Tours Centre
- Thai BKK Tour (NN ChiangmaiTravel)
- TravelMe International Travel and Tour Services, Inc.