River Rafting & Tubing • Scuba & Snorkelling
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
19 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- Sanguan and Saipin at he Sanguan1968 Art Gallery in Chiang Mai Thailand are such lovely people! I have been a professional artist for over 30 years and have had many opportunities to study and work along side what I consider to be "Masters in their respective crafts". Sanguan is different. Clearly gifted in the technical skills of painting and drawing, what he possesses in addition to this is humility, kindness and a sense of peace. If you are in Chiang Mai, and you have interest in purchasing fine art, there is no need to look further. besides an amazing and affordable memory of your time in northern Thailand, your purchase can be rolled for you to take or shipped on your behalf. Since they also accept credit cards this will make this an easy and seamless experience.Written May 5, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Thank you so much for organizing an amazing trip in Koh Kood. Very beautiful and
Highly recommend Treepseed, very professional and excellent service.Written April 24, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Just spent 4 days brushing up on wheel throwing skills with Jern. He is a very patient and informative teacher and a lovely guy. Setting is in a natural, authentic, outdoor studio environment. Small groups only provide lots of one on one learning. About a 10 minute drive from Old City. Highly recommend.Written October 8, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- My travel partner and I were looking for a local to learn from. We wanted to learn some basic terms for our stay here in Thailand and also experience some cool night markets and restaraunts and this is exactly what we had in mind. Chanya is one of the locals but speaks English and was able to explain to us culture tips and show us a really good time at a local night market. I also learned how to say “I like Seafood” - “ Poom Chop Keem Seafood!” And was able to apply what I learned when ordering food. If you’re in Chiang Mai, book Chanya and thank me later!!Written November 28, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Our family of four continued our Thailand tour from Bangkok to Chang Mai and Chang Rai. Our Odynovo tour guide was Aody and our driver was A, who drove a very cleaned and air conditioned van. Aody gave us the information we needed to know about the places we visited. We visited the Black House, Golden Triangle, Blue Temple, White Temple,to name a few. All of the places we visited, were extraordinary of its kind with stunning beauty, architecture, and history. We had a real experienced, cooking Thai dishes from a traditional Lanna family. We also had a day with the elephants. We learned about the elephant's daily activities, hands-on experienced, feeding, watching them drink water, and take a bath in the river. We stayed at the Riverie - a 5 star hotel, and Na Nirand Romantic Boutique Resort - another 5 star hotel. Food and meals were very delicious and tasteful at the local restaurants.
Aody and A both pick us up from the airport and brought us back to the airport until we were checked in for our next destination to Phuket. Both Aody and A were very professional and nice Odynovo Staff.Written May 16, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I had an amazing time working with Mod and her collection of cats. Mod is a charming host, very knowledgeable and calm. She was a great instructor and made everything easy to follow. I now have a super Xmas gift for my mom. Thanks Mod!
NickWritten December 26, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I practice with Lori and Yahya for more than a year already, and can tell that it's brings a lot of joy and peacefulness to my life, I can really feel the difference before and after practice. Lori and Yahya are amazing facilitators and I'm really grateful for the opportunity to practice tree here in Chiang Mai.Written September 17, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- My Daughter and I spent about 4 hours sculpting some pottery figures. Our teacher was very very patient and helpful. She showed us techniques for working with clay. We had a blast.Written February 21, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Chiang Mai
- These places are best for paint & pottery studios in Chiang Mai:
- Thai BKK Tour (NN ChiangmaiTravel)
- TravelMe International Travel and Tour Services, Inc.
- warin tada
- Odynovo Chiang Mai