- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
46 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 46
What travelers are saying
- A very beautiful, peaceful, and relaxing park! I immediately felt embraced with peace as I walked in. The fountains have a refreshing sound, it’s pretty quiet, and there are plenty of benches to relax on. I took a book and found a perfect place to just read and people watch. There is a walking path with small gym equipment stations and a playground for kids at the far end. I enjoyed a scoop of ice cream from one of the vendors inside.Written September 16, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Wasn't sure whether to visit here after reading reviews but we decided to at only 1300 baht each including transport and unlimited drink (vip package) we had great seats and got to go into the ring and have photos with the boxers. We really enjoyed it and didn't feel that the matches were fixed or fake at all. Good size stadium and attentive staff..Written February 25, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We trained at Sit Thaharnaek Muay Thai for six weeks while visiting Chiang Mai. We loved our visits to the gym where we received excellent attention and instruction from the staff and amazing support from the other students and fighters. Our kids (8, 10, 12) were shown trust and respect and were encouraged to work hard and participate in all aspects of the gym. We want to recommend this gym for anyone interested in exploring or developing Muy Thai technique in Chiang Mai.Written May 27, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Excellent standard of coaching in a really welcoming and friendly environment. I highly recommend this place!!Written January 24, 2020
- If you want to see a real muay thai fight, you've got the wrong place. If you want to see young guys and girls fight it is ok for the 1,5 hour show for 400 baht per person. Beer costs 130 for 620 ml. The toilets are really discusting. Not up to anyone's standards.Written July 30, 2018
- For THB 20 you get a seat in the open-air grandstand, or for THB 100 a seat in the airconditioned room underneath the judges' box, right at the finish line. Food and drinks are available at many places or you can bring your own. Betting is easy and there are usually about eight races every Saturday afternoon - unless the Saturday is a Buddhist holy day, in which case the races may be held the following day - Sunday. Programmes (THB 20) are in Thai, but occasionally there are English-language programmes as well. Races more or less follow the programme but the starts are often delayed - perhaps to give more time to place bets ...Written February 21, 2018
- Great place with almost every sport known to man-kind. (I do gymnastics there, in a state of the art facility). Most things are free. Mostly Thais, few Farangs.The place is fairly empty during the day, but busy in the mornings and early evenings. Sometimes they have very large football (soccer) events in the center stadium. Weightroom, pool, courts for all sorts of ball games, it's all there.Written April 23, 2012
- It was a great experience training at this gym. I had my boxing and muay thai classes every day except Sunday. Guys at the gym were very friendly and tried to push me hard to improve my technic and stamina. I would recommend it to anyone looking to lose weight, get in better shape and practice muay thai and boxingWritten April 21, 2017
- This was a very interesting place to get your cat “fix”. 23 super cute cats which appeared to be healthy and well cared for. We had to wash our hands outside first and remove our shoes before entering. Very small inside and you sit on pillows on the floor. The drinks were very cold and delicious. The only reason I gave it 4 instead of 5 was the smell. I smelled poop smell as soon as I entered. Sort of got used to it after I was inside for awhile. No visual litter boxes. Also, it was very hard to find and the locals don’t seem to have any idea this place exists.Written February 3, 2020
- Trampoline was very fun and the foran put was very good to try new things on the airtrack was very fun tooWritten December 7, 2021
- We were here for try VR experience. I don't get this experience before. The staff very nice, police, good English speaking and informative about all game. They are very helpful and always support us. We join for 1 hour. Sure we will back again. If you feel dizzy as me. You can choose to watch under water world. That amazing 😉!!!Written September 23, 2019
- Chiang Mai Speedkart is definitely worth visit. We had such a great time with a group of good friends that is travelling with their young kids and couple teenagers.
I like how the owner or manager Kuba take time to explain the safety, patiently and strict about the safety at the same time.
Their karts are fast and well maintained. If you are looking for spending couple hours to create some memorable memories - this is the place for friends, family or couple.
Highly recommendedWritten October 13, 2020
- We go to the movies here all the time. We can always get a seat. The staff is helpful and friendly. The theaters are clean and comfortable. They have the electronic ticket machines and people to help you use them if you don't know how.Written October 22, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Chiang Mai
- These are the best places for couples seeking fun & games in Chiang Mai:See more fun & games for couples in Chiang Mai on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for fun & games in Chiang Mai:See more fun & games for adrenaline seekers in Chiang Mai on Tripadvisor