- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
Sights & Landmarks
Sights & Landmarks
What travelers are saying
- My son and I hired a private driver for the day to see the long neck tribe and head to the butterfly farm. Entry is quite rich at $1000 Bhat for two people. The same cost as our hire car for the day! We found out that the long neck women start wearing rings at aged 5. The also wear rings on their legs. They sleep with the rings on. There are about 7-8 tribes here with long necks being one of the tribes. Would I recommend it- not really however I saw no other way to see the long neck tribes for a pic!Written January 2, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Center for the Promotion of Arts and Culture is part Chiang Mai University and holds some exhibitions.There's a lot of space here but it often seems unused. Has a lot of potential but looks like it could use more support. Entrance is always free. They show work of local artists. The main entrance is in Nimmanheiman Road.Written August 19, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This last year has felt as if my golf game completely stagnated. Wanting to get out the slump and get significantly better I booked 3 weeks of instruction (5 days a week) with Spike. Brave, considering I only had testimonials from TripIt and the academy website to aid my selection. :)
I have learnt more about the golf swing than I ever knew before. Spike coached me to a deeper understanding of the mechanics, efficient mental tools for understanding cause and effect in the swing, and how to keep improving.
Looking at video analysis the changes are striking and extremely positive. The path of my swing used to be very "outside-to-in". This has been replaced by a repeatable on-plane swing, much closer to what you see as "good" swings on YouTube or instruction videos. I also now have the tools to make it even better - although it takes more than just 3 weeks to grind away 5 years of practice and conditioning.
Highly recommended.Written September 29, 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Chiang Mai
- These places are best for educational sites in Chiang Mai:See more educational sites in Chiang Mai on Tripadvisor