- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
Spas & Wellness
Spas & Wellness
17 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- The place is quiet, very beautiful, clean rooms, airy, the weather is very good. The reception staff and the staff who take reservations are very good. according to the customer's request Excellent food restaurant highly recommend this hotel Very impressive, suitable for relaxing with family.Written December 28, 2021
- I really enjoy the massage here. Khun Jeab is so polite and gave good massage. The Doi Suthep view during massage is majestic.Written May 28, 2022
- I have taken classes with Gernot 1on1, in studio, and on his online platform since he started it during covid.
I want to thank Gernot from all my heart for your teachings and continuous support. You built my practice from the ground, you will remain at it's core, and you gave me the fondation that allowed me to approach yoga (and life) with more ease, joy, and awareness. You changed my life for the better in big ways and I will remain forever grateful for that.
I won't stop recommending you to whomever is interested in yoga.
MatthewWritten September 27, 2021
- I thought that we would focus on my weight-loss troubles, but instead Sara and Simba has inspired and guided me in a healthy body and mind transformation. Finally I am consciously taking care of myself rather than continuing to think: I’ll do that when I have time later. My favorites so far is the fasting, the breathwork and having learnt to pause when feelings of stress start to occur.Written December 3, 2021
- I saw Zag for the first time as he came highly recommended as a practitioner of Thai massage. It was a great experience as he is a skilled at his massage craft, a very personable, professional and friendly guy who made my body sing after the 90 minute massage. Highly recommend and will return again to aid my body's recovery..Written June 5, 2022
- Needed a good deadlift platform and solid set of free weights for cheap. This place does all that and way more. Very cool open air feel, sturdy machines and kind weight room attendants.
They even do protein shakes for 70baht, and have an amazing smoothie restaurant across the street that will do sugar free, syrup free smoothies for lifters. Honestly one of the coolest places I’ve lifted AND the price is unbeatable: 60 baht for a day pass!! Just catch a songtail to and from for 100 baht and you will have spent less than 7 bucks for a great lift. 10/10Written October 3, 2019
- A+ service and atmosphere. I had the best herbal hot compress massage yesterday with Angoon, and another relaxing aromatherapy massage this morning with Pui.
The prices are very reasonable and the spa is located in a large resort, surrounded by natural jungle landscaping. I would highly recommend this spa.Written December 18, 2018
- What a cool place to spend some time recuperating and relaxing. I dropped in for a day pass with some friends to use the steam room and pool. The owner added some ice water to add to the experience. Thought it well worth the 200 baht for day use.
Really loved the vibes and hosts. I'd like to come back here if I plan a small get together or host an event.Written June 10, 2022
- Love this lace, easy to navigate, lots of little cafes and guesthouses. Still feels local. A total opposite to Loi Kroh and the night bazaar area. Would stay here again.Written January 15, 2013
- A good place to go if you want a work out, they have a wide variety of options ranging from high quality exercise machines to free weights and yoga mats. The gym is always clean and tidy, the staff are friendly and everything is fairly intuitive to learn how to use. The building is also fully air-conditioned which is a must during the hot polluted season in Chiang Mai.Written March 27, 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Chiang Mai
- These are the best places for couples seeking health/fitness clubs & gyms in Chiang Mai:See more health/fitness clubs & gyms for couples in Chiang Mai on Tripadvisor