- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- Good mall with plenty of local food and crafts and a decent selection of international and local brandsThere is plenty of local food and if you aren’t crafted out by this stage (after visiting different markets in Chiangmai), there is a good selection here.
For the food, we really really liked the freshly steamed filled rice rolls (in Singapore/Malaysian we call them chee cheong fun) and man! these were super delicious. They come in 8 different flavors and guess what? It’s 8 to a portion so if you can’t decide what to have, just have one of each!!!
The mango sticky rice was one of the better ones we had too. The glutinous rice was cooked to a light and fluffy texture. Perfect!!!
Besides the food, the mall was the perfect excuse to hide away from the afternoon sun. My friend got a massage, I raided the supermarket looking for local snacks and had a nosey around the mall for local Thai brands.
Good for passing away 2-3 hours. Have fun.Written September 4, 2022
- The location is very strategy which is just next to bus terminal 3 and opposite of bus terminal 2. Even though not many shops inside, but it is a good place to take a break of having some light refreshment or coffee while waiting for departure or arrival. The decoration is nice with a feel of British scene, a nice place to take some photos.Written March 20, 2019
- When I entered to Japan Village I felt like I as entering to an oasis...everything was pretty, well designed, well constructed, nice details.
The service was fast and friendly. A little bit expensive, but you pay for this type of quality. I took one non-alcoholic cocktail, it was nice but small...Food was ok.
Perfect place to take a break.Written January 9, 2018
- Suandok park is situated at the Suthep Road. There are few nice restaurants and a good outside sitting area. Here you will find a big McD and Black Canyon outlet plus some shopping area. This place is popular among students.Written December 31, 2016
- For all and anything IT can be found here. Good service and most people understand some English. Plus great prices.Written May 19, 2018
- A Cheap Shopping Mall in the Heart of Chiang Mai City . Near Many Night Market and Bazaars . There is a Pizza Hut in the Ground Floor.Written January 12, 2020
- KFC MEECHOK PLAZA CHIANG MAI. I went to this KFC today and the chicken was terrible- I was told it had been cooked 1 hour and 15 minutes before and that KFC allows chicken to be sold for up to one hour and 30 minutes after cooking - is that true?
I was then told if I wanted fresh chicken I would have to wait half an hour as that is how long it takes to cook.
McDonald's and Burger King tell me they will not sell chicken cooked more than 30 minutes as it's not considered fresh - why do KFC think it's ok to add an hour on to that?Written August 31, 2019
- Big mall with many floors. Very clean.
Lots of stores and 2 food courts.
Huge parking lot.
You will find everything you need here. Prices are average.Written February 19, 2020
- He was wonderful! He went way above and beyond what we asked. Not only did he ensure a perfect fit and a good price, but he went out of his way to delight us with extra details we wanted. We HIGHLY recommend!Written March 9, 2020