- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
62 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 62
What travelers are saying
- lovely in zone in yellow cocktail classic and
signature cocktail i hightly recoment in zone in yellow placeWritten November 10, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This show is incredible and Monica is the perfect host! The girls and guys are stunning and dance to a great variety of songs. I had many cocktails and sang along as the girls were happy to engage with the audience and have fun with it. I imagine that before covid this bar pulled in much larger crowds and I hope that they get back to that soon, so if you are in the area please support such a fabulous LGBTQ venue. Also side note, start at the night bazaar for some food and then it's less than a 5min walk to the show ;)Written August 25, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing bar. Staff are super friendly and hilarious!! Really relaxed atmosphere, live band and everyone just sitting around chatting to each other. Great place to go if you're aloneWritten June 28, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Recommend to anyone who is staying in Chiang Mai. The entertainers put up a really amazing show. They look amazing and have the best dance moves. Also good music and drinks.
It’s a real must go!!Written July 27, 2022
- friendly service, cosy bar with lovely ladies.
it feels me a neighborhood bar, most of the poeple are locals expats that live in the same nabierhood. friendly service and great music, free thai food and fruits and a pool table. recomanded to meet the local people of the naibrhood and make friends.Written September 25, 2020
- This bar is a little hole in the wall of a place and it is fantastic. It is in a cute neighbourhood down one of the small alleys in the old city in Chiang Mai. They make a nearly perfect Mojito. The music is good and the streets are active with people who live in the area. Skip the fancy rooftop cocktail lounges as they can't mix a drink most of the time. This is the real Chiang Mai watering hole.Written April 18, 2019
- It’s a great time I love it so much will be back at least 7 times a year! I would recommend bringing as many friends as possible as you’ll go crazy just like my nanWritten September 13, 2022
- I love how red bar make us feel free to be whatever we wanna. I love everything but they can make more psytrance parties .Written August 19, 2022
- Amazing place, the best we had in Chiang Mai. We enjoyed it so much the first night on 16 Apr 2019, Wed, and we must come back. This place is very comfortable and relax, so glad we went as it was one of the highlights of our trip. Really excellent! This lounge serves different whisky of a really high quality. A great assortment of wines, so this is a great place to spend an evening! Chat and Relax. Even you don’t drink whisky, you are welcome to visit and have some snacks and soft drinks.
.Written April 25, 2019
- Found CU Corner and stopped in for a drink and to play a guitar on the wall. The waitress quickly set me up with a mic and all of a sudden I was performing for everyone. I was joined shortly by some local ex-pats and we had a great night playing together. Never expected to connect with so many locals that night, so we were back for another night. My girlfriend and I will always remember our nights here!Written March 13, 2020
- A friend of mine is a rock music fan and dragged me here to listen to a Pink Floyd cover band. Happy hour until 10pmA friend of mine is a rock music fan and dragged me here to listen to a Pink Floyd cover band. Happy hour last until 10pm where a small Chang is 60 Baht instead of 80 Baht. There's outdoor seating for smokers. Inside there are ceiling fans and a toilet. There's also free wifi. The normal music there was a bit too heavy and loud (90 to 100 decibels according to the meter on the wall). The band arrived and played quite well. They didn't do many PF songs though. They were very good.Written January 6, 2020
- Come and have a wonderful time! It has the best cocktails, Nice atmosphere and very friendly barman.Written January 14, 2020
- THIS bar is set on Chiang Mai's Loi Kroh Road in a no frills setting at the heart of the night action.
Beyond doubt single men will be the focus for staff, but we still got a very warm welcome as a couple and we also saw families with children in there.
The format is a tried and trusted one with a simple bar, rustic seating with the front of the bar open to the street. Fans keep customers cool.
We walked in and sat down to a chorus of "Welcome!" from staff and it took about five seconds for them to take our order.
Then we just sat and chatted and people watched, entertained by the steady stream of people passing up and down the road just a few minutes walk from the Boxing Stadium with its complex of bars.
This was a friendly simple bar, no pressure, no hassle and very safe with good prices for beer and other drinks. Toilets were simple but adequate.
We actually came back a couple more times and the friendly welcome was always there. Well worth giving this bar a try to start your evening off.Written November 27, 2019
- Lovely place with live music from time to time. Just out of the crowded area at the Night Bazaar. Very friendly staff! Manager Phensri is just lovely and a great cook!Written January 4, 2018
- Very kind staff and a great selection of ice cold beer, cider and spirits.
Yes there are shinier bars in Chiang Mai but this is the place for a unpretentious, easy going atmosphere to watch the game, play some pool and chat with the ex-pats and locals who come here regularly. Feels like home.Written October 22, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Chiang Mai
- These are the best places for couples seeking bars & clubs in Chiang Mai:See more bars & clubs for couples in Chiang Mai on Tripadvisor