- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 47
What travelers are saying
- I would highly recommend Yogatique for you to continue with your yoga practice whilst in Bangkok. I am a yoga teacher in Perth, Australia and I have loved every class I have been to at this studio over the past 6 months. Everytime I am in Bangkok I’ll be sure to drop in to a class. I would recommend this studio to everyone, interested in yoga, visiting Bangkok. 🙏Written July 12, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- i am quite curious about Ayurveda.This time I have international transfer in Bangkok,and it's glad to find Ayurveda treatment in Bangkok.
I booked Shirodhana,which makes warm oil to massage hair and body.I am totally releasedin the treatment and got refresh.
Prem yoga is not only professional but also warmhearted. I got rest room,hot tea and bathing .It helps me a lot in my tired traveling.Thanks so much.
The place is very beautiful and clean Recommend to here if you are interested in yoga and Ayurveda.Written September 27, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I went to this studio three times during my four days in Bangkok - I loved it that much! I went to two "Elements" classes (even though I'm not a beginner) and one "Flow" class.
The Flow class pretty intense, definitely for Intermediate to Advanced students. I have practiced for more than 10 years in the States, but was introduced to many new poses. I loved it!
The Elements classes were both great and both very different. One class was just like the Flow class, but slower with poses broken down more. The second Elements class was like a yoga workshop. We really broke down Cobra pose and even adjusted the person next to us.
The studio is clean, friendly and the views of the city are beautiful. Sunset classes offer the best views (since the curtains stay open when it's not as hot).Written January 18, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Always feel great after class. I was stronger, leaner and more integrated than I had ever been before. Professional instructor, friendly and welcome environment. Can’t recommend them enough.Written December 12, 2020
- My girlfriend and I have been practicing yoga for 3 years and have visited many schools and studios around the world. We have yet to meet a teacher with the level of expertise that Veen has. Highly recommend his class to all levels.Written October 11, 2019
- When I came to this place there was a promotion for new customers 7 days unlimited yoga for free. I took two classes (focus and gentle flow) and both were very nice. Teachers explained well what to do and helped to get in the right position. The room was a bit hot but with the fan it was ok. I would recommend this place!Written November 16, 2017
- This was my first experience doing Yoga and Vipada made me feel welcomed and comfortable. As someone with not great flexibility, Vipada adjusted certain poses to fit my comfort level.
Despite the rain we still managed to do a complete session under some shade. I officially love Yoga and honestly, at the end of the session I felt revitalised and at peace. Vipada is friendly, kind and patient and is always willing to help to ensure you're enjoying the Yoga session.
As an introduction to Yoga this is perfect and I highly recommend it.Written October 5, 2022
- Roots 8 is much more than a yoga studio, 5 walk minutes from BTS Chong Nonsi, housed above a small car park, the beautiful, colorful, peaceful and spiritual decoration of the space is a relaxing and exotic contrast of the towers and the frenzy of the city. Classes are given in 2 large rooms with wooden floors and many windows open to the outside. No AC, no cold rooms, no narcissistic mirrors, simplicity and authenticity as decor. Classes are mostly led by Master Vivek from Rishikech India. The quality of his classes is simply excellent, his energy, his modesty, his knowledge and his experience make him a true Master Yoga teacher. The number of participants is limited for better individual attention. Basic Hatha, Hatha, Flow, stretching, back care, rope yoga and other classes are offered mornings and evenings from Monday to Saturday.
An address for authentic yoga lovers far from the "yoga factories" of the citiesWritten March 31, 2023
- Bought 10xpilates classes package. Wasn't a good experience going to the foundation class. The teacher (don't remember the name... could be BB) went through the foundation class way too fast. Pretty bad attitude during the class. So I decided to join another class with a different teacher the next day which was fine. I wish they had teacher rating system on their app.
The space was nice and very clean though.Written November 8, 2019
- I obtained my 200 hr TTC at Embrace Energy School of Yoga (BKK) a month ago.
No words can describe my experience there, as I was fortunate enough to meet amazing teachers and fellow-practitioners, very dedicated to yogic lifestyle in its
true way. After finishing the course, I felt like I became a part of a real yogic family,
which I have been dearly missing since I left. The atmosphere at the studio
was always very warm and friendly and Lalit, the director of the school, made sure to
greet everyone with a large welcoming smile, whether it was a morning satsang time for the students, a new class for practitioners or just meeting some random guests visiting the studio. He is an excellent philosophy and asana teacher, in the most classic hatha way, always up for deep conversations about the pillars and intricacies of yoga.
My course was perfect in every aspect. Every class I attended was jampacked with loads of useful information and techniques, presented in the most careful way (sometimes teachers went a long way to translate into multiple languages, gave specific adjustments individually).
Master Eady, our yoga alignment guru, taught us his carefully elaborated techniques for body conditioning and very much helped improve our strength and flexibility skills within that month time, however always with balance between sthira and sukha. He himself is a serious practitioner who changed his own life by practicing yoga and his story is amazing.
Charlie is the perfect picture of a energetic, innovative and hands-on yoga teacher, his classes
were well structured, full of creative sequencing paired with practical alignment tips and clear instructions.
Master Aek, our conditioning and stretching teacher, made it possible to make us bendier and stronger without fear and strain. His relaxed yet tough style had a certain appeal in it and makes one believe that with some dedication and constant practicing one could reach stunning results.
Thank you “Embrace Energy Yoga” family for this unique experience, you share a special place in my heart. I can’t wait to come back for more training with your incredible team.Written June 23, 2022
- After a lot of boxing sessions or running I always go here to get a good stretch session and have all my muscles realigned again. They are professional, friendly, supportive, and the price is very attractive.
I can highly recommend.
Pilates mat, pilates full, and trx..Written November 6, 2019
- I wanted to try out a Bangkok style spin class and I was not disappointed. Ive enjoyed several really high energy fun classes with Erwin. Its hard work, but you can choose how hard you want it to be and the music is fab. Very clean smart studio and spotless changing rooms, Cycle shoes and lockers also provided.Well worth the 30 min journey from where I am staying, also excellent value and the first class was free!Written November 13, 2017
- I figured I try out barre class as I have never done it before. I thought I knew what it was but boy was I mistaken. This was an amazingly difficult and fun workout that focused on muscles I rarely use. My friends and I were in agony at the end of the class. Absolutely amazing and highly recommended to big guys who want to focus on strength and posture.Written July 31, 2017
- Together with a friend I have had the chance to attend 3 different classes at this studio. It has been a great experience, and I am seriously thinking about continuing one of these sports wherever my next location is.
The location of the studio is a little bit hard to find, as there are no signs outside (or I did not see any). However, it is only 5 minutes walking distance from BTS stop "Ari", and therefore also by bus conveniently accessible. When entering the building from the side entrance on the right hand side of the building, the elevator brings visitors directly to "Fly Me To The Moon Bangkok". As an alternative, the stairs offer the opportunity to "walk to the moon". ;-)
The studio itself has got 1 pole room with around 8 spinning poles (one of them is rubber-coated), 1 room for hammock & hoop, a changing room and a small reception area. All rooms are air conditioned. The two studio rooms and the changing room feature large mirrors. Everything is super clean, bright and new.
Staff is enormeously friendly and helpful. We were told about the detailed prices in advance, and there were no surprises. Basically, the studio offers packs of sessions: The more sessions the package contains, the lower the price of the individual session.
Trainers are really professional. In our case, each of them has been able to keep the advanced class member busy while explaining some easy moves to the first-timers. Even for those sports we had never tried out yet, we have been able to celebrate significant successes in the first lesson. During a presentation, we have been able to see the phenomenal capabilities of the trainers for hoop, pole and hammock - impressive!
Also O, the owner, has always been around her studio when we visited. She is very friendly and approachable, and motivated us to keep on with the training.
Although this is a place for locals, I felt very welcome as a traveller. Trainers explained everything in English, and although some words remained unspoken, everything was very clear.
I enjoyed visiting this studio and can recommend it to anyone who wants to use his (yes, also nice for men!) or her vacation for trying out a new sports.Written December 23, 2016