- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 229
What travelers are saying
- I went there coz i saw very nice pictures on internet but then I was surprised that they serve really good drinks. Very friendly hospitality and the guy Harsha is very helpful and welcoming. Cheers!Written October 2, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Mona, your service was excellent!
I appreciate that so much.
It is a wonderful pleasure to be here each time.
Much gratefulWritten October 1, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This iconic bar oozes style. The music, the drinks, the service and the ambience were all fantastic. Great place to be!Written September 24, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Had a 5 class card. Had 4 lessons with Julien (striptease and pole dance) and one beginners belly dance with Jodie. These lessons were definitely choreography based. This can be challenging if like me your instruction till this point has been moves and trick based. Julien is incredible. He moves like a passionate machine - it's awe inspiring, really. It was very rewarding but also very challenging. He offers alternatives for moves which you can't do but it is still VERY fast paced. You probably won't learn new moves here but rather new ways to string them together.
Jodie is hilarious and thoughtful. A very lighthearted and enjoyable lesson.Written August 22, 2016
- Came here after the Sky Bar for another drink and this experience was amazing! We got to have a table right on the edge, great service, and drinks half the price of Sky Bar, and complimentary snacks!Written September 25, 2023
- This place is sensational. Just a short BTS ride away from the tourist trap and you are here. Party with the locals instead of the tourists. If you love live music you will love this place.Written May 13, 2023
- Thanks to reading reviews on here, we knew exactly what to do once we got there. It was my friend’s birthday and she really wanted to go for a drink. When they try to stop at two places on the way up, I just told them we’d like to go to the top floor. They escorted us to the bar and showed us a menu. It wasn’t the menu I saw online, so I asked if they had another one, I asked if they had another one still until the third one was the “cheap” one from the website! Drinks started at about $28, but prepare to pay a bunch on top of that for taxes, surcharges, and everything else tacked on in Bangkok. Our mojitos ended up being $46/each all in and I was happy to pay $102 for the experience, the views, and the photos!Written September 25, 2023
- Delicious food - check.
Excellent and attentive staff - check.
Unreal cocktails - check.
Stunning views - check.
Everything you could want from a rooftop restaurant.Written May 10, 2023
- The view is amazing, the beer is good and the service is friendly. Only downside is the price of the beer, which is more than I would pay in a pub in London.Written August 14, 2023
- If you are looking for a romantic cosy
beautiful terrace in Bangkok Mojjo
is the perfect place to go.
Located at 32nd floor of
Sky View Hotel.
At first, you will enjoy the city view
and the spacious area.
The bar is great and staff is professional.
I had a Island Ice Tea cocktail..
I was offerer snacks then order
a very original and tasty Burger 😋
There was a DJ and Music 🎼
I had a very good time !!Written June 18, 2023
- Awesome performances by incredibly talented and beautiful Queen’s. No cover charge and drink at your leisure, staff is great and the DJ rocks!!! This was definitely the highlight of our 8 day trip to Thailand.Written September 6, 2023
- Thoroughly Enjoyed Havana Social. Excellent Mixologists crafting superb beverages. The atmosphere was friendly with people from all over the world enjoying the night (as life should be).Written April 12, 2023
- Ive been here almost every off specially Wednesday is Ladies nighg.It was a wonderful experienced all the time.Lovin this
Place so much.We used to come here with all my friends.Surely be back one day.Written May 9, 2019
- We are a couple in our early 40s - not the usual crowd you see in Sing Sing Theatre. The club started to get crowded and crowded as hours went by. But if you want to be secluded, they have options.
We had reserved our table online, got ourselves a Gin bottle that came with Tonic water and ice - no entrance fee was required. The whole time we had an attendant looking after us. They have a good dj and the crowd seemed decent - of course a lot younger. We had a great time.
PS: not sure why some people commented about 80% male. We actually saw more women than men but then again - it just depends on who decided to go.Written August 18, 2023
- Amazing restaurant, Various for alcoholic person beautiful place, good price not very expensive and Thank you Khun Ying and all staff for professional service and her smiley. I would come back for sure.💗💗Written September 27, 2023