- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
6 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- These guys are funny! If you’re in Khaosan, this really is a must see. One of the best shows in Bangkok.Written August 8, 2020
- good atmosphere and lots of fun. I recommend doing if you have a 1 or two nights in Bangkok. All comedians got involved with the audience.Written July 3, 2019
- I'm a huge comedy fan from NY and wanted to see what the locals were doing and I was not disappointed! Everyone I saw was on point, the venue was fun and comfortable and what was nice is they had good food available which made date night easy. The level of comedy was so GREAT! I can't recommend this enough!Written December 26, 2019
- We had a super fun night here seeing improv comedy! The atmosphere is very laid back and fun, and the location is super central near Phrom Pong BTS. The club is located above the Royal Oak Pub so we could have a drink in the bar before and after the show (but they also serve drinks in the comedy club as well). The show was great and very funny!Written March 29, 2022
- Been a couple time to their shows and really enjoy them! I think is a great mix of local talent and visiting headliners! Some of the locals are getting really good too so is always a pleasure to go and see some of their new weekly jokes. They have been getting better and better international figures to come and perform as well which certainly adds to the whole comedic experience.
The last show I went to see was the one featuring Jonathan Atherton, it was just amazing! He obviously had spent a long time living here in Thailand so his jokes were spot on with a lot of local flavor, definitely, one of the best show's I seen coming from these guys yet!
I certainly would recommend you check them out, also, tickets are generally cool 300 thb + a drink so it probably your best choice to start the night with a few laughs before heading out to one of BKK bars/clubs.
I think their official venue is the sportsman bar in Bangkok nowadays which is definitely a comfortable and roomy venue that offers a wide range of drinks and food. You should still check their official FB page to corroborate this as they often change venues. Hope to see you at one of their shos one of these days!Written May 15, 2017
- Really good place to try out new material. Great to see new faces every week. Really friendly vibe happeningWritten June 6, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Bangkok
- These are the best places for couples seeking comedy clubs in Bangkok:See more comedy clubs for couples in Bangkok on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking comedy clubs in Bangkok:See more comedy clubs for groups in Bangkok on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly comedy clubs in Bangkok:See more budget-friendly comedy clubs in Bangkok on Tripadvisor