- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 299
What travelers are saying
- One of this places who when you been there
You travel back in time !!Try to visit it when is takin place the Shivaratri festival
For sure is something different that time !!!Written February 23, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a cremation place and you can watch the process live. Its an extraordinary experience to get to watch this.Written May 19, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- After tracking in Nepal looking for other exciting yet less intensive activities, doing canyoning in the special place at the park, less than an hour away driving from Thamel. Quite and beautiful place, professional guidance and an amazing experience, absolutely one of the highlights here at Katmandu 😉Written October 12, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Upper Mustang trek was already my 3rd tour with Nepal Eco Adventure and again it was a very well organized and an amazing experience.
The tour description on the homepage, the contact with Chhatra by WhatsApp and the briefing in the Kathmandu office were very professional and helpful. Our guide Rajendra Karki and our porter Ramgi both did a great job, they always took care of our safety and managed the tour perfectly while adjusting the itinerary to our wishes wherever possible.
From Kathmandu we drove by bus to Pokhara and on the next day we took a flight to Jomsom, the start of the trekking tour. During the trek trough the unique landscape of Upper Mustang we visited deep canyons, caves, monastries and medieval villages. In Lo Manthang we stayed for 2 days to explore the monastries and nearby caves. Due to the location behind big mountains the weather in Upper Mustang is always dry and sunny. It's a great tour for everyone intersted in landscape, nature and culture.Written December 5, 2022
- Dependra was a very nice guide, always kind and always cereful about your needs. Being alone, it was very nice to have someone to chat with and enjoy the trip. Beside being an excellent trek guide, Dip knows a lot of nepalese culture and you can learn few nepalese words! We did an amazing three-days trekking from kathmandu to chishapani, then to nagarkot and baktapur. The views are breathtaking and the route not so difficult. I really recommend it!Written December 6, 2022
- Absolutely recommend Nepal Hiking Team to family and friends. We did two treks with them over 5 weeks and really enjoyed the flexibility and support provided throughout.Written December 5, 2022
- Highly recommend!!! I booked the helicopter tour to Everest Base Camp. Very well organized and planned. Buddhi was every easy to communicate with and dedicated to making sure I had great experience!!!Written October 27, 2022
- Our guide Raj did an outstanding job! He really made our trip a memorable experience. We had to change plans last minute due to a medical emergency, and Ace did a great job at pivoting to provide an alternate itinerary to accommodate the injury, and we found the alternative tour extremely satisfactory. They also went above and beyond to provide additional services and Raj made the experience very memorable.Written December 4, 2022
- Amazing and well arranged trek with the most friendly and happy guide (Sarun) you can imagine. Always singing songs and taking care of everything. Definitely treated me like family. Also very kind porter (Matchi).
While arranging everything back home, quick response on questions and other matters. You can rent a jacket- sleepingbag - walkingsticks for free. Definitely consider a sleepingbag!Written December 7, 2022
- My partner and I bought a Prime Himalayas voucher for the Annapurna Trek off Travelzoo back in 2020 during the Covid shutdown of the travel industry. In November of 2022 we finally flew to Kathmandu and joined that trek. The reason I start the review like this is because our group of 8 people had ample opportunity to see how quickly and competently Prakash answered our questions and organized add-on tours, a Bhutan trek, among several other options. There is a lot to know before doing one of these treks and our group felt well-prepared upon arrival.
From our first meetup with Prakash and his team at our hotel, to our last day flying out almost two weeks later, we could not have been in better hands. Raju, our guide, and four porters, used their skill and experience to support each member of our group on this challenging trek. I highly recommend that you choose Prime Himalayas to organize your trip to this wonderful region.Written December 4, 2022
- Excellent experience all round. Pre-trekking communication was comprehensive, and Paul was extremely responsive to our various queries. During the trek I found the team (Karan and Hark) to be extremely knowledgeable and experienced. I felt completely safe the entire time. Each night we had a complete briefing of what to expect for the following day.
Nothing was too much trouble for these guys. My daughter needed to return early and it was arranged quickly with zero fuss.
Airport transfers, internal flightsWritten December 7, 2022
- We had a great experience with guide Dhruba.
Great historical knowledge on the sites he brought us to and very cool guy to hang out with in general.
We went to Bhaktapur square which had incredible beautiful historic temples and sights and then moved on to Nagarkot with an easy hike to get a great view of the many mountain ranges at sunset.
Great experience and we’ll be back for a longer trek next time when we have more time to spend in Nepal.Written December 7, 2022
- The trek to Annapurna base camp was my 3rd one with Adventure Pulse (Kashmir Aug 2021, EBC Apr 2022)
& it will certainly not be the last.
Samir, Sauraj have a great team - across co-ordinators, guides and other kinds of support - that really put you at ease as a trekker/traveller.
I cant wait to trek with them again.Written November 26, 2022
- It was a fantastic experience that will stay in memory for the whole life.
The guide and the team were very helpful. In particular, Bishal was always there if we need anything. He is not only an experienced and professional guide, but also a person to have and interesting conversation and chat. We sayed in touch well after I was back home from the trip. Everything was nicely organised, but we also had a chance to modify our plan slightly as we go.Written December 4, 2022
- My Annapurna Circle Trek finally completed with professional, friendly and carefully guide. Thanks The Great Adventure Treks & Expedition help to arrange and schedule my journey in order for me to complete my first time extreme trekking in Nepal successfully.Written December 3, 2022