- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 404
What travelers are saying
- I highly recommend this place. Go there by a cable car, watch the sunset and then spend a night in a superb Chandragiri Hills Resort, It’s not the cheapest hotel but really worth the price.Written December 13, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We hire a big car from Binod ( owner) we did from airport pick up until 10days, driver was with us. Driver was very good his name is Prakash and he was from another company from car rental (swiftly traveler), Binod was very good and very helpful from beginning until end of our trip. Prakash was very nice and helpful, he came with us everywhere in the market. He helped us with everything.
I highly recommend Binod and his company and I highly recommend Prakash for driver.
PS:Only problem was with us was we bought local sim and when we get down somewhere for shopping and we used to call Prakash we have to explain him so much where we are… and we have to tell local to explain, otherwise he is good with everything.Written December 24, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I can highly recommend Dharma! From the beginning to the end of our trip, everything was perfectly organised! Big thank you! :-)Written December 24, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Had an amazing time here. Would highly recommend this place for anyone looking to spend a relaxing day in a highly calm and stress free environment. Thankful to the amazing and professional staff that took time to cater to my relaxation. Definitely a must do activity for people that want to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city life.Written March 4, 2020
- Stopped in on May 27 and stayed about 1 1/2 hours looking at knives and discussing the differences. Ended up buying 3 knives. Learned a lot about the knives and their history. Never felt any pressure to buy anything. Highly recommend you stop in to see their wares.Written June 3, 2019
- Trip was easy to book and we'll organised. Booked on relatively short notice but there were no issues at all. The company provides all the information in an easy to understand format.
The trek itself was made very enjoyable by a professional guide who made sure all needs were met without issue. He provided plenty of advice and guidance relating to hiking at altitude.Written January 29, 2023
- We had an unbelievable adventure completing the Mardi Himal trek January 2023. Our guide Raj and porter Rajesh were professional, fun, energetic, and knowledgable about not only the trek we were on, but about many others in the area. The whole team prepared us ahead of time and answered all of our questions so we were prepared with the correct equipment for the winter months. We were actually over prepared if anything. The whole experience was amazing from start to finish. This was a wonderful experience and I would definitely recommend using Nepal Hiking Team to any of my friends or family. A must do during a trip to Nepal!!!Written January 28, 2023
- I had an amazing experience doing the Annapurna Circuit Trek with Nepal Eco Adventures in January 2023.
I am a solo female traveller and this was my first multi-day trek. Because my trek was in the off-season, I was trekking with only Raaz, my guide/ porter. I am very grateful for Raaz’ patience and experience, and the care he took to make sure I had a safe and fun trek. He bought an oximeter to check my blood oxygen levels at high altitudes, and taught me how to safely trek downhill which is something I struggle with. It was great to trek with Raaz because he is so knowledgeable and passionate about his country and I learnt a lot from him.
I also had a great booking experience with Nepal Eco Adventures. They were flexible with my trip departure dates which was useful after my airline lost my baggage. I also borrowed a high quality sleeping bag and down jacket from them which kept me really warm on the trek.
I would definitely recommend Raaz and Nepal Eco Adventures to anyone wanting to trek in Nepal, and I hope one day I can trek with them again!Written January 28, 2023
- Our experience with Discovery World Trekking was absolutely incredible, from start to finish. Paul, the owner, gave us a personal briefing and gave us any information we may need ahead of the journey. He is very professional and experienced and put us at ease immediately. Our guide, Simbir, and porter, Durga, were exceptional. They took care of everything for us and looked after us so well from the bus journey there to getting to our final hotel. I can't recommend this company enough. The trek itself was spectacular. I would highly recommend the ABC trek. It is quite challenging in places and as a beginner I did struggle in places, but it was so worth the effort! Thank you Discovery, we will be back!Written January 19, 2023
- This is to share an experience that can happen to us all. My intention was to go to Nepal last year, so I began planning end of 2020. I made a $1500 deposit. My circumstances changed and I could no longer go. Prime Himalayas refunded my full amount. They were so kind and understanding that I can’t go for a visit in the near future. It makes me trust them even more and I wish I am able to make the trip soon enough!!!!Written January 25, 2023
- Dipesh was an excellent guide. I had a hiccup where my flight got delayed a few hours but Dipesh was there as soon as I landed. I didn't have to do anything just enjoy the tour. Would recommend.Written February 1, 2023
- Highly recommend!!! I booked the helicopter tour to Everest Base Camp. Very well organized and planned. Buddhi was every easy to communicate with and dedicated to making sure I had great experience!!!Written October 27, 2022
- We completed the 12-Day Heli Treck to Everest Base Camp. Earthbound Expeditions made sure we were well prepared for our journey ahead, providing us with the best possible accommodations along the way. Our experience in Kathmandu, learning about the Hindu and Buddhist Cultures was remarkable. The trek to Everest Base Camp was truly about the journey, the relationships we built along the way, not to mention the relief and excitement we felt taking the helicopter back down the mountain. I can't wait to take another trip with Earthbound Expeditions, hopefully making my first ice climb to above 6,000 meters. Thank you to Shree, Abishek, Jaban, and Don for all of your help, expertise, and friendship along the way; I hope to see you again soon!Written January 11, 2023
- Luv trekking in Nepal and very happy that I made it to ABC. Really appreciate our guide, Mingmar Sherpa for being so patient to stay behind to walk with me and take care of me during the trek, as I am the slowest and clumsy one with knee pain.
If you need a guide who takes great photo and video during the trek, Mingmar will be the one!
Looking forward to trek in Nepal with Himalayan Social Journey soon!Written January 23, 2023
- 110% recommendation! ;) Welcome Nepal Treks offered me just a perfect experience to Poon Hill! Tanka Dahal was my guide and being together with him these days was like a personal friend is showing you every lovely highlight in his place. Nature was just great, Tanka was more than helpful and knew to answer really all of my questions. ;) Due to 15+ years of experience as a guide in this region he made this trip extra special, 'cause he knew all the best places for food & accommodation. And the service he offered me on each day and in each accommodation in addition was unbeatable. 1000 thanks!Written December 27, 2022