What travelers are saying
- I did a 10 days tour to Mount Kailash in Tibet and then two shorter trips to Chitwan and to Pokhara. Every detail had been well planned. And when I had to change part of my plans Mr. Bandhari was very helpful and organised an alternative within very short time. I really appreciate the way he took care of me and made my stay in Nepal and Tibet unforgettable.Written October 5, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Kathmandu, Chitwan, Pokhra, Nagarkot
Planning - Well planned and thoughtful iternary. I was travelling with my older parents so their needs were considered and due care was taken.
Accommodation - Excellent accommodation was provided throughout the trip. The accommodation at Chitwan was amazing, and litteraly switched us to relaxation mode.
Overall travel - Hotels, Meals, Staff attendance, Driver, and the entire team provided remarkable experience.
Mr. Rustam, the owner, was engaged with all guests, which gave a persinalised touch to the trip. In the future, I am considering a road trip to Upper Mustang, and Mr Rustam will be my first contact in Nepal to plan this.Written November 27, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It's was amazing ! They got the best team ! Lot of fun ☀️
They listen of our needs, walk at our rythme.
So lucky to had this tour !Written August 21, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We absolutely loved our private 3 day trek with Phul, our expert guide, who accompanied us and cheered us on as we trekked through Shivapuri National Park, into Chisopani and finally Nargarkot. It was stunning, the views of the Himalayas are breathtaking and the villages we passed were fascinating with local children returning from school, families cooking and goats hanging out :)
Namaste, Phul, thank you for being such great company and for guiding us so well. We miss Nepal and the people.Written February 8, 2023
- Highly Recommended, Detail Oriented with Great Quality Customer Services, Prompt Response, Best Tour and Travel Agency I ever used !!!Written August 29, 2020
- Aarya Village set-up a custom tour of Nepal and Bhutan for us. While we were setting up the tour, Aarya Village was very responsive and accommodating. Our guides in both countries were very knowledgeable, took us to some amazing places and worked hard to ensure we enjoyed every moment. Our guide in Nepal (Avash), however, went above and beyond. For example, we saw a house that was festivally decorated, Avash had the driver turn the car around so we could ask why. It was the day before a wedding and the family was engaged in the traditions to prepare the groom. They invited us in to their home, we met the groom, we danced with their friends and family and learned about their traditions. The memory of that day as well as the memories of the numerous other unplanned visits with the people of Nepal will stay with us forever. Thank you!Written April 12, 2023
- The trip organise by explore nepal holidays was great. Thank u for your great arrangement. Recommended for all.Written January 25, 2020
- We had a wonderful experience during our Annapurna Base Camp Trek with Eco Venture. Guide Devendra and his team were helpful and friendly throughout the trip. They make sure to accomodate our needs to make this trip a memorable one. Very competitive pricing and enjoyable company of guides and porters!Written May 31, 2023
- Best of the best company ever! I have a wonderful experiences trekking to Everest Basecamp, Chola pass and Gokyo Lake with Goma.Written October 22, 2023
- The experience was really amazing. I was doing the Gokyo trek during 12 days. Super cool! Also the guide, Ganesh (ask for him)! Very recommendedWritten November 30, 2022
- We had a great time with Yam and his team from the moment they picked us up at our hotel in Kathmandu until they left us in Bhaktapur 3 days later. In between, three days of trekking in the valley with our 4 children, aged 9, 8, 5 and 1.
Yam was really involved in walking with them, and tried to adapt the trek to their needs and limits. While reaching the lodges in the afternoon, he did everything to make us comfortable.
We recommend other families with young children to go trekking with Yam and his agency!Written April 23, 2019
- It was so memorable tour to my life, I took such a experience, what makes a travel for us, really cool, peace, and helps to do something to do our coming days, we can take a different ideas.any kind of business as well, it makes a confident and keep happy life of touring thanks for guru travel gives a opportunity for me a travelling…..thanks Dhor barahi maiWritten November 27, 2023
- I, a mountaineer who grew up in Toronto, connected with Ashok Kumar Tamang (see his picture below!) for winter climbing in the Himalaya this January. Ashok proved to be a solid climbing partner, technically competent, safe, and experienced. We spent 14 days together in the Khumbu, and ultimately made a successful winter ascent of ~6165m Imja Tse after waiting out five days of high wind. Throughout our approach Ashok was personable and knowledgeable, with a solid command of the tea houses open during the winter. Ashok knows the names and climbing histories of all the prominent mountains within the Khumbu valley, which made for interesting conversation and plenty of climbing story swapping throughout our approach. Ashok was very accommodating, and was happy to wait out the weather with me at ~4850m Chukkung and ~5100m Imja Tse Basecamp, which ensured us a good window for our climb. I would be pleased to climb with Ashok again, and would not hesitate to contact him for backend support organizing larger Himalayan climbs in the future.Written February 5, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Kathmandu