- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
What travelers are saying
- After Nepal transformed into a republic from a monarchy, the erstwhile royal palace has been converted into a museum. It shows a fascinating glimpse into the daily life of the royal family and is very well curated. You can visit the site of the massacre which wiped out the royal family and also see the royal gardens and garage.Written October 17, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- one of three Durbar Palace Museum in Kathmandu Valley, centrally located, can be reached easly by walk, or vehicle. needing maintaince and attention . Listed in Heritage site of world by UNESCO.Written September 4, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice and clean rooms,liked the ethnic style, value for money. Breakfast in the adjoining cafe is good but limited options.Written September 4, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We took a friend and had to pay 500nrs for him because he is a foreigner. The only thing that is in there is pictures that someone have taken from a proper aviation museum, half of a helicopter and an airplane that had been completely gutted. Inside the plane they have made a small movie setting, there are pictures of someone scuba diving and they have a small place to have a snack and some coffee. However I would not recommend anyone to eat anything there. They charge a ridiculous amount of money for the entrance fee, but don’t even put soap in the bathrooms so all the people serving you food will have used the restroom without any hand sanitizers or hand was with soap. 🤢 The place has so much potential and I could give a million suggestions of what could be improved l, but at the moment it is really not worth your money.Written November 20, 2018
- Reason to Visit Aviation Museum
-very nice location near airport
-Aeroplane and Helicopter are there main attraction
-Minature aircrafts inside the main museum
-we can know the history of aviation and there importance
-Can help teenagers to build their career in aviation
-Childern were fully enjoying
-Overall must visitWritten October 3, 2018