Showing results 1-30 of 115
What travelers are saying
- The massage by a blind woman was a unique experience. She felt exactly where the tension was and the 90 minutes were amazing. Again and again you could influence the pressure and were asked about it. The clinic is a bit hidden but definitely worth the search. The price is more than fair and far cheaper than the other spas in Thamel.Written October 31, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very Clean, Spacious Room, Healthy Food, Friendly Staff, will Simply relax you, good panoramic view of Kathmandu.Visited this school for the third time..🥰 I really just Loved the place, and the Family of Teacher Prakash are just Amazing!!! They will always take care of you.. Highly Recommended!!! Very safe for solo female traveller… if your planning to visit Nepal don’t hesitate to book a retreat in this place..Written November 26, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great service, friendly staff and very relaxing. I had the trekkers deep tissue massage and it was perfect after climbing EBCWritten October 29, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Starting from the basics: clean rooms with a lovely balcony to enjoy the view of the forest and the sun; delicious vegetarian food; amazing people all around. The program is very well structured and gives you the chance to explore a wide variety of healing forms: from yoga, to meditation, reiki and sound healing. Some activities will need you to challenge yourself and leave your comfort zone, but that’s maybe the beauty of it. This truly is a heaven of peace, where Swami Basu and all the others will make you feel home since the very first minute you step into this divine zone. They will be there ready to share all their immense knowledge, love and kindness with you. I had read wonderful reviews before coming and that’s what pushed me to come. But truth is the experience itself cannot be expressed in words. You simply have to go and live it yourself. The only sure thing is that you will not leave being the same as when you arrived.Written November 30, 2023
- We have been coming to zen spa now for 3 years. We spends about 2 1/2 months in kathmandu and visit several times
We now have a zen spa family and always receive such a warm welcome.
Our two amazing masseuses Sabita and Bhagdi have been looking after us over the years. They really are incredible st what they do. Super strong (we like deep massage) and so skilled and just knowing a body. Oils, balms and sometimes hot stones have been used during treatments.
Zen spa have an amazing team and l know that whoever does your treatment you wont regret it .
Its a beautiful space, clean and so welcoming . Always welcomed with a smile and the mort amazing green tea and dates
Thank you Dev, Sabita, Bhagdi and all the zen team. Your the bestWritten October 16, 2023
- We went for the spa services and loved it. Shanti which is the host and creator is a wonderful human being. My mother said it was the best massage she had. They also have great vegan food. We hope to go backWritten October 31, 2023
- Very dedicated team who went above and beyond to help in any way. Huge variety of therpies available.Written November 5, 2023
- I went to Serenity spa as recommended by my hotel. The 150 minute Trekkers massage was just what I needed after a trek to Tsum Valley & Manaslu!
The therapist was very skilled in Thai & Ayurvedic methods. I plan to visit again before leaving NepalWritten November 15, 2023
- Very good service, perfect trekkers massage and body scrub package. Exactly what I needed after 16 days of trekking. Feeling very relaxed and my skin feels great. Thank youWritten November 28, 2023
- I did shirodhara and fusion massage one week ago in this center.thats service is very amazing. Very relaxing also and quite center. I like this center and service. Highly recommended.Written September 24, 2023
- I been This place with my lovely so nice hotstone therepy with aruvada massge i requirement all of you hot stone therepy and aruvada massage .so thank you timeless team .Written November 30, 2023
- Fantastic remedial massage greatly relieved neck pain and stiffness after a long flight. Very kind and friendly staff. Highly recommended!Written October 30, 2023
- It is really authentic traditional center for hatha yoga meditation nada yoga and Himalayan singing bowl therapy .The location is peace and perfect clean.i enjoyed and experienced excellent.Written October 26, 2023
- One of the best massages I have ever had! Very polite and professional service. I would 100% recommend this place when looking for a massage in KathmanduWritten October 4, 2023
- Lovely relaxing place for a treatment! I had a pedicure and the lady doing my treatment was so lovely and professional. I enjoyed it so much I’ve booked to come back for a massage tomorrowWritten November 22, 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Kathmandu
- These experiences are best for spas & wellness in Kathmandu:
- Whole Day Massage & Spa With Lunch
- Shirodhara and Sound Healing Spa Experience in Kathmandu
- Retreat day tour : Massage and Yoga
- Full Day Spa Treatments and Massage
- Trekkers & Hikers Spa Package by Heritage Spa
- These are the best places for groups seeking spas & wellness in Kathmandu:See more spas & wellness for groups in Kathmandu on Tripadvisor
- These are the most romantic places for spas & wellness in Kathmandu:See more romantic spas & wellness in Kathmandu on Tripadvisor
- These are the best hidden gems for spas & wellness in Kathmandu:See more hidden gem spas & wellness in Kathmandu on Tripadvisor