Showing results 1-30 of 44
What travelers are saying
- Great place to have local beer and local sprits with minimum price. Definately its a nice spot to stop by for drinks.Written November 19, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amenities and the live music system with its delicious food service is the best review for this hotel. May you guys visit this it's amazing 💗
Lots of love gothic rave bar❤️Written October 11, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Back after 5 years , it was nice to share a drink with my wife there , the spot is fantastic indeedWritten November 16, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great cocktails and a chilled atmosphere. I was here early Sunday evening, nice music and chilled vibes. The cocktails are excellent. All were interesting and complex, not basic. My fav was their take on an espresso martini - it's excellent.Written November 26, 2023
- All people come to this secret powerful place.and watch people passing through this small alley some walk some on moter bike in this alleyway. It's fun to watch the natural reaction of travellers and even local people.Written February 17, 2019
- Good Environment,Enough Space to Dance on the Floor,Remind me of Good Old Days and Timing is till 5 so no Worries to Get early Closed.Written October 31, 2022
- Really fun and cool idea to have the feet hanging from the ceiling! Thought it was amazing and reasonably priced, staff are super helpful however card reader was temperamental!Written March 13, 2023
- So rapt to have found this cool little bar. Laid back
Groovy decor reminds me of a university shared house - in all the good ways. Positive vibe. Good values. Careful of the steep stairs. Brilliant place to listen to music and chill.Written January 14, 2020
- A really great atmosphere, low lighting and loud music. Definitely not a traditional “Nepali” experience but a cool bar an hangout. Prices were quite high for Nepal standards.Written October 12, 2017
- We visited this place on New Year for an hour after coming out of Purple Haze as it was just upstairs. Though the club was not that crowded, the atmosphere was good. Staff were friendly and the music played was also good.Written August 6, 2018
- Best pub in Thamel
Arguably the best playlist ever created. Reasonable priced drinks. I recommend Himalayan Red beer. Overall great atmosphere as you would expect in Irish pub. A deffo must visit in Thamel!!!Written October 12, 2022
- Just returned from Nepal a week ago, and had the pleasure of doing the street food tour while in Kathmandu. Our guide was Kavitha. She was so knowledgeable and passionate about sharing the food of Nepal. We thoroughly enjoyed this tour and it was a highlight of our time in Kathmandu. Absolutely essential to go hungry, it is so much food and just keeps coming! We loved this tour because it took us to local spots we would have never tried on our own or even found. All the food was very good, and seemed to be hygienic (neither of us had any stomach problems). We loved trying new foods and getting to explore Kathmandu with a local. Absolutely would recommend this tour and would recommend Kavitha!Written September 24, 2023
- Cool fun bar with good drinks and nice reggae jams in the Thamel area of Kathmandu. Definitely worth checking out for a good time.Written February 23, 2020