- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- Worth visiting, a lifetime experience, but costs at Tent city /white rann are prohibitively expensive for manyWritten December 29, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was a little off from the main action, however the manager ensured to take us for the desert camel safari and all. Camp also has evening performance by localists. Food was also decent.Written June 19, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We took a package from Bhati desert camp for the activities in the desert. The activities one can do here is dune bashing in Jeep, a thrilling trip on ATB and a camel ride. The sunsets are mesmerizing here. Also make sure you take some time to view the star studded sky at night.Written October 5, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- very much enjoyable, except full of broken liquor bottle glasses at start. A bit lonely but deer's can be seen with a bit of luck.Written December 10, 2019
- Good place. Like other places in Leh, scenic view on the way to Nubhra. You can enjoy camel ride & sand dunes at this altitude. Not much to do. Relax & enjoy the beauty of nature.Written July 7, 2019
- The only comparison one can make is with Dubai. The only place where rajasthan lacks is cleanliness. Else, the experience is much more enjoyable in India. The dune bashing is in an open Thar vehicle. The camel ride is fun, the guy will actually make it slow gallop. The food's acceptable, period. I did one called Tao. It was right at the end. The cultural show was not exceptional but fun.
Spend some money but definitely do the parasailing for kids.Written December 27, 2021
- The Manager was very friendly and knide. I was in this place for the first time. He wanted to taste everything at the local level with us, but we arrived just after dinner and we couldn't fit any more food. You can get very nice, fresh special sweets. What I liked the most is that you can also find simple street-food dishes, such as pani-puri. We can eat the desired sweets in a very clean environment, in beautiful packaging. But as I mentioned, you can also get salty treats. I recommend it to others.Written October 31, 2022
- Great Rann of Kutch is now popular as White desert or white rann or Safed Rann!! its 86 Kms from Bhuj and 6 kms from Dhordo village. Its and ecological site also but nowadys got more touristic and environment disturbed . So, please be a responsible traveler and do'nt damage the ecology.Written May 27, 2020
- This is a new outlet at the place and has a nice assortment of bakery and confectionary items. The price is also reasonable considering it is offering discounts right now on purchases above...hmm, forgot. Specially liked the cup cakes with jelly filled inside. The pastries are good as well.Written July 17, 2019