Hammams & Turkish Baths • Spas
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
51 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 51
What travelers are saying
- Best Spa experience of my life, anywhere in the world.
This was just absolutely exceptional! My husband and I each had the Signature Package, which worked out at around £80 each for three hours. And worth every penny!
We started with a beautiful hammam, complete with rose petals, and were scrubbed to within an inch of our lives with black soap. Then followed tea and a foot massage.
After this we each had a deep tissue, full body massage - not for the faint hearted! This lasted an hour and then was followed by a rose and almond facial, where every single pore on our faces was cleansed.
Having had many massages and facials, in many different countries; this was by far and above the best!
Just wonderful.Written August 4, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Everything was top notch! The service was impeccable and the facilities was amazing. I came out of the hamman feeling like I was reborn.Written August 9, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I highly recommend for a couple as you’ll share an amazing time with your love one. Honestly, After the hamam followed by a massage we felt reborn, Big thank you to the staff.Written July 31, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My daughter treated me to this as a belated Xmas present and from start to finish, it was amazing. Started off with a chill out in a cool, quiet room, followed by a black soap scrub, an hour long aromatic massage and then a milk and rose bubble bath. My skin has never felt so good. Special thanks to Wizzar (apologies if I’ve spelt that wrong) and Maryam. Very respectful, polite and friendly. Don’t bother looking elsewhere, this is the crème de la crèmeWritten July 22, 2022
- i spent an amazing evening at this spa and enjoyed an absolutely fantastic hammam treatment - it was one of the most unique experiences I've ever had. I followed it up with a full body massage which blew my mind. Best massage of my life - truly magic...Written June 6, 2022
- An absolutely amazing experience. Went with family and the service was out of this world! I would recommend this place to anyone. They do couples too.
A shout out to Hasania who did my pedicure. Thank you so much.Written July 31, 2022
- My family and I enjoyed the Hammam family package. Younes, Btissam, Fatima and Nouhoula and everyone at the Medina spa were beyond friendly and sweet. Our family felt very comfortable and we felt at home. Amina and Glizlan massaged my hubby and I and they were so amazing. No matter what you will get amazing customer service here by EVERYONE. We loved the Moroccan tea served after our massage and we were so relaxed after our session. Make sure to book here for a spectacular Hammam experience.Written August 10, 2022
- Beautiful small spa in the old town, very friendly staff. Had a massage with Ahmed. The best I ever had, so I went back every day....A highly recommended pleasurable and relaxing experience!Written July 10, 2022
- So, I was looking for a Hammam later on in the evening. It was the only night I was able to do it and my friend and I had already been to two places prior who had turned us down. Heritage spa unfortunately did not have an opening but instead of turning us away, the woman who was working (God help me I forgot her name), she insisted on finding us one. She directed us to a different spa, complete with directions and another staff member to guide us there.
Although I did not receive any paid treatment, the way the staff went over and beyond for someone who was not a client completely astounded me. I highly recommend coming here and if I am every in Marrakech again I plan on booking ahead so I can enjoy a Hammam at Heritage Spa.
THANKS AGAIN SO MUCH!Written August 2, 2022
- Would not hesitate to recommend this experience to anyone visiting Marrakesh. It was a recommendation from a work colleague and wow what an experience it was. I went for the four seasons package which lasted for nearly 2 hours but wow wow wowWritten August 17, 2022
- As many have already said, this is a very specific traditional hammam experience. If you are looking for a western spa experience or are uncomfortable being naked with and touched by a stranger this is probably not for you. But if you want a lovely, caring traditional experience then you should definitely go here. The woman at the reception spoke English and explained the process throughly. The woman who bathed me did not speak a lick of English but went out of her way to find a way to communicate and make me feel comfortable. At first It felt a little awkward having a stranger touch me so intimately but by the end I felt wholly nurtured and relaxed and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I found it to be a uniquely connecting experience that I have thought about many times since and would happily repeat if I have the chance.Written June 17, 2022
- I had a wonderful experience at 5 elements spa. I had difficulties to chose between the many options in Marrakesh. I estimated that this option was among the good ones and on the lower price range. I explored first and was received by Rachida. She was very friendly and even spoke good English. I told her my wishes, firm massage, but gentle Hamam experience. She said it was possible and we agreed a time. I paid a deposit and left. It was all very correct.
After returning Rachida received me again with a smile and confirmed that she forward my wishes to Imane, who was going to do my Hammam ritual. Imane was very nice, although communication was a bit difficult, she tried to explain as much as possible, was relaxed herself and I really loved the relaxation in the Hamam. Yes, the bench could be a bit wider, but this is what it is. It is not as if I fell of. But it was clean and soft and nicely decorated with flowers.
Then Aicha received me for a tonic massage of 1 hour. Although also this massage was not perfect, it was very nice and relaxing. She was able to massage my tense spots very firm, especially my legs. It was a full body massage including face and front. I like that, I always feel strange when a full body massage is actually a leg and back massage. The head massage was on the edge of being painful, but that is what I had asked for, a firm massage. The back could have been a bit more creative, but overall I was satisfied. The massage was a good balance between relaxation, solving tense spots. And what I really loved was the end. I always feel very disappointed when a 'massagista' tels me it is ready. Aicha gave me a few minutes to relax on the bench with my eyes covered before she gently announced the end of our session. That's how it is meant to be. I was escorted to the resting area and served some tea, covered by a blanket. What more could you wish for?
If I read some of the reviews, I feel some people are expecting too much and approach it in a hostile way. This is Morocco, standards are different and you have to adapt a little. If you don't want that, don't go or go to the posh places where you pay the most. Maybe you have more chance there. If you chose 5 elements, my experience is that you can express your needs and then the team, at least my team, is trying their best to meet your needs. If you think it all comes automatically, you might end up disappointed.Written February 15, 2020
- Great joint couple treatment, hammam and massage. Really professional. Excellent.
Calm peaceful treatment rooms.Written February 10, 2020
- Excellent hammam and massage. The staff are professional and kind, and very thorough. The rooms are nice and clean. Overall we had a very good experience with the hammam and massage.Written August 14, 2022
- Good welcome at the door. Price good. Seemed clean. Personally didn't like the room we went in at first for the hammam ritual as it was hot, to be expected, but very small so made me feel claustrophobic. Managed together across that I would like some air and then felt better. Staff were nice but didn't really speak any basic english and with me only knowing 3 arabic phrases, that didn't really help. Hammam ritual was a good experience. Tea and relax was then nice before the massage. Asked for a draining massage but got a run of the mill massage which was the same as what my partner was getting.tea and biscuit to follow. Great changing facilities.
One thing I hated was the gowns. Top small so quite revealing which I didn't like. Stopped me from feeling as relaxed as I should in the relax area.
Would I go again? Would probably try somewhere else but it was ok.Written March 14, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Marrakech
- These are the best places for kid-friendly hammams & turkish baths in Marrakech:See more hammams & turkish baths for kids in Marrakech on Tripadvisor