Arab Baths • Hammams & Turkish Baths
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
Spas & Wellness
Spas & Wellness
6 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- An absolutely amazing experience. Went with family and the service was out of this world! I would recommend this place to anyone. They do couples too.
A shout out to Hasania who did my pedicure. Thank you so much.Written July 31, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- So, I was looking for a Hammam later on in the evening. It was the only night I was able to do it and my friend and I had already been to two places prior who had turned us down. Heritage spa unfortunately did not have an opening but instead of turning us away, the woman who was working (God help me I forgot her name), she insisted on finding us one. She directed us to a different spa, complete with directions and another staff member to guide us there.
Although I did not receive any paid treatment, the way the staff went over and beyond for someone who was not a client completely astounded me. I highly recommend coming here and if I am every in Marrakech again I plan on booking ahead so I can enjoy a Hammam at Heritage Spa.
THANKS AGAIN SO MUCH!Written August 2, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was a really great visit! 2 hours relaxing and for 400 dirham. A tea before and afterwards rounded the experience up.Written March 5, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Wow! Searched many places in Marrakech to get an ‘above board’ massage and this was the only one we came across. Outstanding service from start to finish and the staff are very friendly. A special thanks to Sovad who managed our appointment very well, Sovmia for the out of world Hammam experience and Soukeina for the wonderful massage which topped the package. Thank you very much and will definitely be going backWritten February 14, 2020
- Had One of the best massages in a long time!! Friendly staff! Was a last minute decision, found the place just wandering around the medina! Never Got on a plane So relaxed!!!! Thx!!!Written January 22, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Marrakech