Arab Baths • Hammams & Turkish Baths
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
Spas & Wellness
Spas & Wellness
What travelers are saying
- We did the 40 minutes private traditional Hammam and had a great experience. The scrub is relatively thorough but after your skin feels really soft. In the end they offered us a free 15 minutes full body massage, which was very nice of them! It is definitely something to try when in Morocco.Written January 13, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Sitting in the lobby now because I had to write a review before leaving. Just had the best massage of my life! I feel so rejuvenated, relaxed, and at peace now. The ladies were gentle and checked in frequently to make sure everything was okay.
Although they didn't speak great English I didn't find it to be a problem. If you're thinking about it, go for it! Massages aren't usually this cheap especially for the value so take advantage.Written January 18, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My husband and I enjoyed a Hammam and a massage at the spa. It was such a wonderful experience and the facility itself is very high end. The steam room is private and so relaxing and the massage was amazing. I highly recommend a visit to this spa for both the Hammam and massage. We really liked that we could both go in together. The women who worked in the spa were so friendly and made us feel really comfortable. My skin has never felt so smooth in my life!Written January 22, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- my partner and I were recommended by a friend who was here .we were very lucky that we had somia and meryam that take care of us. it was our first time we had that kind of experience.Written September 28, 2022
- Great experience at the hamman and the massages were also very relaxing! The women who gave us our treatments showed us a lot of care and were very lovely!Written November 1, 2022
- Beautiful hamman. Very good value for money only €35 for 45 minutes. The hamman is housed in probably the most beautiful riad in Fez. The Riad is truly opulent with furnishings one would expect to see in a Palace!Written January 27, 2023
- I’m feeling wonderful. I just had an incredible hammam and spa experience at the Palais Houyam. I had an excellent Moroccan lunch after my massage . Hassan , Hami and Ibtissam makes you feel at home. I would recommend the Palais Houyam for anyone who would like to have a very personalized hammam and spa experience. It will be a very memorable experience in Fes.Written September 29, 2022
- Very modest Hammam but the experience is not less! Under the hands of Latiffa you will feel good and enjoy all the aspects of Hammam! We loved it!Written March 2, 2020
- This a modern club when can find good machines
Proffedional staff and lot of activities
Swiming pool jacuzi sauna
Cardio spinning fitnes classes etc...Written March 1, 2019
- I was introduced to the Hammam late in the afternoon of our arrival in Fez. This is a medieval torture chamber where they exfoliate you with sandpaper-like mittens that have been laced with Kosher salt sized roughness. Next, they beat on your back so hard that it feels like your innards are coming out your belly button. Then, they bend you into a pretzel. After that, they leave you to soak in a super hot steam bath (it feels as though you're in a pressure cooker) while you try to figure out how to extricate yourself from the Gordian Knot that they've tied you into. And they say that this is fun!??? All I know is that I came out of this episode losing the suntan that I spent a week in the desert acquiring and my skin took on the color of a red radish skin. I understand that Muslim men and women go thru this ablution weekly prior to going to Friday Sabbath public prayer at the mosque and any time after having sex. It certainly toughens the body, if not the soul. This appears to be common practice from the Mediterranean through Eastern Europe and on into the "stans" of central Asia. It was an experience that I believe that you should partake at least once. You may even like it. After return to our riad and taking a brief nap and reflection, I decided that the hammam visit was truly unique and would recommend it. I hope that I have not frightened you away by my description; try it. The expression for go easy in Moroccan Arabic is, "Shuay, Shuay!"Written December 20, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Fes
- These experiences are best for hammams & turkish baths in Fes:
- Traditional Hammam experience
- A relaxation moment in a traditional Hammam in the Fez medina
- Relaxation moment in a traditional Hamam
- These are the most romantic places for hammams & turkish baths in Fes:See more romantic hammams & turkish baths in Fes on Tripadvisor