- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
7 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- The place is So Romantic 🥰🥰 when i was with My Wife staying in the Corner and the Jaz music player was doing his Best to entertaine us in the unique decoration of the Forest between the wooden Havana furniture's in a weak light and candles
Really it was so fantastic
The Food was So delicious we took a steak plates just woow 🥰🥰
I recommand it to beloved couple's 🥰🥰😍😍Written August 7, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Was in the sheraton hotel and wanted a lounge setup to chill with friends. This place was perfect, with live band and splendid atmosphere. The drinks were made really well. I tried few mojitos. The seats were comfortable and service was prompt. The music selection after the live band was also fine. All in all a good place to spend few fours with friends.Written April 12, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Visit it its a nice night club if you are a music and dancing lovers
.. you can lose your mind by dancing on some hot beats by a professional DJ .. you can also take your girl friend .. It's safeWritten April 3, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Went here yesterday, Thursday - 30th January 2014.
What can I say... didn't like it! As simple as that.
Paid 1500 to get in, with no drink included. 600 for a beer, when the previous night is was 300.
Doorman REALLY arrogant. I was happy about the metal detector at the door... showing safety is important, but the guy controlling it and searching people, is yet another arrogant staff member.
Finally got to the bar. Waited for a long time for my beer. Staff talking to each other, and to friends... rather than serving customers.
OK... I must admit the music was good, and the decoration is reasonable. Everything else is disapointing.
With more educated and friendly staff... this place would be MUCH, MUCH better.
My suggestion... get a taxi to another place.Written January 31, 2014This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.