- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
24 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Lake Arlington is a great place to go for a walk or jog in 3 seasons. Clear paved walking path and side for joggers alike are around the entire lake. There is ample free parking as well. They also have a cute little snack shop to have a coffee or light bite. They also have little boats you can take out for a rental fee. There is an abundance of wildlife to see and watch while you’re walking. If you’re trying to get your steps in for the day, this is a nice change of pace from your regular paths!Written March 3, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was our first visit to Arlington since Covid. It was wonderful to be back and to enjoy all the sights and sounds of this incredible place.
There were Covid protocols in place...for instance we couldn't buy individual tickets...instead you had to pay for an entire bench or table.
Arlington is a beautiful and incredible place. I simply can't understand why they are shutting down.Written July 24, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Really nice small theatre around 325 seats or maybe a little more in the cute town of Arlington Heights, IL. Saw an entertaining production of Legally Blonde. All seats are good.Written October 17, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A lovely place to be put in the ground. Services are well conducted and ground burial is very efficient.Written June 25, 2019
- The Muller and Banta Houses, which are located adjacent to one another on the grounds of the Arlington Heights Historical Museum in Arlington Heights, Illinois, represent life of middle class families during the 1880-1900 period. The Muller House, at 500 North Vail Avenue, was built in 1882 for the family of F.W. Muller and his soda pop business, which he operated out of his basement. It was one of the first commercial establishments in Arlington Heights and was part of the city's early transition from a rural settlement to a large suburb of Chicago. An exhibit provides the history of the Arlington Club soda that Muller introduced in 1872. After touring the museum, visitors can purchase four-packs of Arlington Club soda in the gift shop. The house also is an uncommon blend of architectural styles with Victorian and Green Revival designs. Prominent among the house's middle class features is its woodwork, which includes a carved oak staircase. The house was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1979. Next door, at 514 North Vail Avenue, is the Nathaniel Moore Banta House, an Arts and Crafts residence that was built in 1908 and was the first architect-designed house in Arlington Heights. Today, it is used to display and store the Martha Mills doll collection of more than 1,000 dolls and the Lorraine Korenthal Dollhouse Collection. The house was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1998.Written November 26, 2019
- We like to go on Tuesdays when it's only $6!!! We live nearby so it's become a routine for us. The cushy reclining seats are very comfortable!!!!Written July 11, 2017
- We, as an entire family, love going to thrown elements. It is so fun getting creative with clay, take a wheel pottery class, or stop by to paint some ceramics. The staff is always helpful and we have had birthday parties here as well.Written August 27, 2018
- First time doing an escape room. We did the “high school reunion -gone bad”. Clues were difficult, but once we got going we did better. We did have to ask for our three hints. Great time! Managed to escape with 1.29 minutes left on timer. Went to dinner after and the entire group talked about our experience. Enjoyed by all and already planning our next escape.Written June 26, 2021
- Just inside the Mitsubishi Marketplace, you’ll find the Kinokuniya Bookstore. It is on the west side of the marketplace. On this busy Sunday afternoon just before Thanksgiving, I made my first visit to this bookstore. It was crowded! Looking for Christmas gifts, I found many possible gifts. While there are many books written in Japanese, there were books written in English as well. There was an abundance of stuffed animals, Hello kitty products, greeting cards and other items. Given the number of people there this afternoon, this bookstore has many items which make great gifts. Would like to return before the end of the year after I narrow down my gift possibilities.Written November 24, 2019
- Really fun experience for our anniversary. It was a stress-free atmosphere and the instructor was very helpful. Plus, we have a pair of awesome porch rockers for Halloween now!Written October 18, 2021
- I highly recommend anyone to try a class at Studio Phoenix if they are looking for a fun, upbeat, positive, different way of working out and having an awesome time at the same time! I've been doing their pole dancing class for around 9 months now and can't say enough good things about it! I can't wait to try a few new classes in the new year!!Written December 18, 2017
- Visited Gatsby's many times. On main streets that ties everything together. Great menu, pizza and food. Prices are within reason. Plenty of TV's & games.Written May 31, 2022
- When visiting Mitsuwa Marketplace in Arlington Heights, be sure to stop at Royce. On this busy Sunday before Thanksgiving, I stopped at Royce in my quest for gifts. Other people were at Royce this afternoon while I was there. It was a busy place to be!! Depending on your price level, there is something chocolate there for you. One box of chocolate looked as delicious as the other! The size of the boxes varied as did the prices. If you are looking for chocolate candy or cookies, this is the place to be!Written November 24, 2019
- Love the way the whole place is set up-Very vintage feeling but updated décor and spaces. Great smiling faces and love the parking area and the upkeep of the whole entire place.Written June 28, 2018
- If you want to see a movie in a comfortable and inviting atmosphere, this is the place. Bring a glass of wine and an appetizer into the theater with you and you are all set! There were many kids as well as adults. There is something for everyone here.Written February 25, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Arlington Heights
- The most popular things to do in Arlington Heights with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all kid friendly things to do in Arlington Heights on Tripadvisor