Beaches • Parks
Playgrounds in Oahu
THE BEST Oahu Playgrounds
Playgrounds in Oahu
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Nature & Parks
What travelers are saying
- The west shore offer some really nice beaches that are less frequented but might not have restrooms or showers. This beach is pretty with white sand but there are rocks so step carefully. The surf was nice the day we went but could be bad if the winds are stronger. Also as always on the west side never leave valuables in your car or on the beach, crime is always worse on this side of the island.Written June 19, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Paki park does have a few homeless people. But most of them are pretty understanding when it comes to children. If asked they will gladly relocate to another area away from where the children are. As for the playground structures, it is currently awaiting badly needed repairs or replacement and has been barricaded due to safety reasons. The swings are also gone due to a law suit. The programs there are great. They have Tiny Tots (3-5 yrs) and senior citizens on Tuesday mornings. They also offer free or low cost after school classes for elementary children daily. So don't be so shy. The staff are very friendly. They are trying their best with what they have.Written August 20, 2014This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This playground is “Closed” and unfortunately only accessible to the elementary school kids that attend Aikahi school according to their school personnel.
After speaking with Hawaii Department of Education, I was told that the playground is public school property and it’s up to the school’s principal to allow the public on the grounds or close it down. It’s unfortunately not a Community Park, and even though it was voted “Best Playground on Oahu”,they are trying the hardest to keep all children out. That’s a shame!Written September 26, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Oahu
- These places are best for playgrounds in Oahu:See more playgrounds in Oahu on Tripadvisor