- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
78 places sorted by traveler favorites
Escape Games • Game & Entertainment Centers
Showing results 1-30 of 78
What travelers are saying
- This playground is “Closed” and unfortunately only accessible to the elementary school kids that attend Aikahi school according to their school personnel.
After speaking with Hawaii Department of Education, I was told that the playground is public school property and it’s up to the school’s principal to allow the public on the grounds or close it down. It’s unfortunately not a Community Park, and even though it was voted “Best Playground on Oahu”,they are trying the hardest to keep all children out. That’s a shame!Written September 26, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- FYI, We drove here to find no possible entrance. It was disappointing. Should try to find a phone number to call ahead.Written January 31, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The west shore offer some really nice beaches that are less frequented but might not have restrooms or showers. This beach is pretty with white sand but there are rocks so step carefully. The surf was nice the day we went but could be bad if the winds are stronger. Also as always on the west side never leave valuables in your car or on the beach, crime is always worse on this side of the island.Written June 19, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- There are not many hotels that offer free tennis court in Waikiki. It's fortunate to have these courts located in the Ala Moana Park, right in the heart of Waikiki. There are 10 free courts. Parking is also free. Because of its location and "free", these courts are often crowded. You should come early around 6-6:30 am to beat the heat and get the court. These courts are well maintained and clean. After playing, you can jump in the ocean to cool off. Wow!Written August 13, 2018
- Paki park does have a few homeless people. But most of them are pretty understanding when it comes to children. If asked they will gladly relocate to another area away from where the children are. As for the playground structures, it is currently awaiting badly needed repairs or replacement and has been barricaded due to safety reasons. The swings are also gone due to a law suit. The programs there are great. They have Tiny Tots (3-5 yrs) and senior citizens on Tuesday mornings. They also offer free or low cost after school classes for elementary children daily. So don't be so shy. The staff are very friendly. They are trying their best with what they have.Written August 20, 2014
- Every VR escape room here is well done, challenging and worth the time. The staff is especially helpful and friendly. We have completed every escape room here and still come back for more (there’s a hard mode with each VR room)!! Highly recommend visiting here!Written September 4, 2022
- I wish I knew ahead of time about byob and don’t forget your closed toe shoes
Had a great time and the
instructors are great!!Written April 9, 2021
- Soooo much fun we had to do another room. I love the quality of the clues. It makes sense and it's not all over the place, there's a system. The game rooms just keep on going. Our game keeper Bryan was da best! He was so funny and so helpful! Def coming back!Written September 22, 2022
- We had never been to a polo match before but it was lots of fun to watch and learn. The field was right next to the beach making a beautiful backdrop. The cocktails were tasty and the people were friendly! We had a great time!Written September 13, 2022
- Our group of three teens and two moms had a BLAST doing three escape rooms here. So. Much. Fun!!! We did three rooms in three days to get the discount: Island Missile Crisis, The White Room, and A Strange Case. We broke out of "Island Missile Crisis" and "A Strange Case," but "The White Room" stumped us (although we were sooooo close to breaking out).
Both game masters were so friendly and provided just the right amount of encouragement and very helpful hints. The rooms themselves had a perfect mix of logical and physical puzzles to work through. My favorite was "A Strange Case." It had a bunch of 80's memorabilia that made it very nostalgic for us moms who were teens in the 80's. ;)
I very highly recommend these escape rooms. I can't wait for the new rooms to open!Written April 19, 2022
- Bo Irvine provides a true Hawaiian comedy experience along with a tribute to military families. We have attended his comedy show everytime we are lucky to travel to Honolulu and the Hale Koa Hotel. His show provides a fun experience at the Warrior's Lounge and is not to be missed. There's nothing like laughing out loud, eating great pupus and drinking a Mai Tai to enhance your vacation!Written September 24, 2020
- We have done many escape rooms, but who wants to spend time indoors in Hawai'i? The game leaders were friendly and professional. We had a great time.Written November 26, 2021
- If you have the money, you can shoot any of the guns they have. As long as you pay and you are 21 or you have a legal guardian, who’s 21 with you and you are older than 10. Reasoable prices. We bought their best valued package. And we were not disappointed.
You fire sigle shots, but that’s fine. You don’t need to blow ammo on full-auto.
Excelent guide. Nothing’s left to chance. You get everything you pay for. We even got some memory shells with us.
Just try it and you will not be disappointed.Written August 5, 2022
- My husband and I went to an afternoon movie there. Except for 2 other people we were the only ones in our theatre. The chairs were very comfortable and reclined with a table and soft drink holder. They have a pretty good food menu and serve beer as well. I had the very best Teriyaki Sesame Chicken Salad that I've ever eaten.Written August 22, 2022
- Pearl Latte on Instagram (@aloha_pearl808): Girls Just Wanna Have Fun at Bay View Mini Putt & Zipline. Mission Accomplished… Mahalo!Written August 21, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Oahu
- These are the best hidden gems for fun & games in Oahu:See more hidden gem fun & games in Oahu on Tripadvisor