- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
87 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 87
What travelers are saying
- I had the deep tissue massage and I was amazed at the results. My body definitely needed it and it was comprehensive. I'm writing the day after resting and drinking lots of water following the massage. I am definitely feeling better and "looser". I will certainly be going back to her!!!Written August 23, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Top notch! Hands down top 3 best massages I’ve ever had. The therapist provided what my husband and I needed. He had Ricky and I can remember the name of the gal that worked on me, started with an A.
Magic!!Written July 10, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My husband and I got a massage by Billie and it was the best massage We’ve ever received! Billie was kind, accommodating, and came to us at our Airbnb. Highly recommend!Written September 20, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is the only place I get massages done! Darci creates such a calm and uplifting experience. I received a full body deep tissue massage with the addition of a full body exfoliate from Aby, he checked in to see how the pressure was, and was absolutely wonderful. I have done a full body massage on the beach before and believe it is something everyone should experience. Darci also gifted me with her mud scrub for my birthday and it truly makes my skin feel magnificent. Darci and her team set the bar high, and I highly recommend making a stop to see them!Written September 22, 2022
- Anya and her yoga instructors make each morning extra special with their yoga on the beach at the Kauai Shores. So glad it is every morning! With toes in the sand and a beautiful sunrise, the entire day is set up as wonderful! The instructors are very patient and friendly with a varied group of students from all over the world. Continue to "Live Aloha". MahaloWritten December 6, 2019
- We really enjoyed our yoga classes while on Kauai! She came to our Koloa resort and we did yoga on the lawn and my family really enjoyed these mornings to waken our bodies and get ready for our day! Mahalo!Written June 5, 2022
- We each did the float therapy before our couples massage and it was an amazing experience. The float therapy is really unique and the 100 minute couples massage is a real treat. the room is open to the elements in their garden and it is the most tranquil experience you can have. Absolutely amazing and worth every penny!Written August 16, 2022
- Had a great experience with Kauai Couple massages.
I was searching online for massages and everything was wildly expensive. I came across KCM and messaged in for a quote. Andrea replied within an hour and from then was super responsive which I love. The price was so reasonable and great value
I had 5 couples that I was trying to organize for the next day and Andrea was able to find 4 therapist to come to our condo very quickly.
Day of, the therapist came early to set up and we’re really nice. We set up in our living room which looked over the ocean and had the doors open so we could hear the sounds of the waves. The therapist also brought a speaker to play some music to set the mood! Everyone loved their massages!
1 hour of bliss! Just make sure you tell them what you want so there isn’t any confusion
Overall couldn’t be happier with this service. You won’t be disappointedWritten April 27, 2022
- Kiola was our instructor and he was great. It was our family’s first time surfing, kids 17 and 15. Waves were aplenty, instruction was spot on, and Kiola got us up and going quickly. We had a 1 o’clock lesson which time things perfectly that day for the service and times between the larger groups. While we were out there they were only our party and one other small party. At times throughout the day there were large groups that had 10 to 20 surfers. I can say we serve literally as much as we wanted to because we probably tired ourselves out from paddling back out to the wave break. Book through them. You’ll have a great experience!Written July 21, 2022
- I am absolutely amazed by the quality of my service, hospitality of the staff and aesthetic of the spa. I only trust Sophia to do my eyebrows, she is a perfectionist and knows I like to keep them thick. She is fast but doesn't rush the process. Her staff is helpful and her boutique section has the cutest offering of the latest fashion. I can't wait for my next facial and eyebrow wax.Written July 31, 2022
- I picked this place after calling a few other places that didn't have same day appts. available and lucky for me Ola Massage had availability for a 90 minute massage. They were down the road from the Hotel Coral Reef where I was staying at in Kapaa so it was convenient. Ola Massage is very reasonably priced for Kauai and compared to the other massage therapy places. Avril was my therapist and she was amazing. She did a combo of medium to firm pressure with some deep tissue around the upper back, neck area and forearms per my request. She also did some massage for relaxing. This felt like a Burke Williams massage for 1/2 the price. This was a nice way to start my trip. Avril's massage helped so much I will be back for a 2nd appt. before I leave. I understand the other massage therapists are equally as good. What a gem of a place.Written September 16, 2019
- My partner and I did a couples loomi loomi massage. Our masseuses were professional and did a great job. The woman at the front desk was very kind and helpful. Would definitely come here again.Written February 6, 2022
- Had a message at the beach - it was so relaxing hearing the waves. Highly recommend. Lovely experience. Would go back if I visit again. Had wonderful customer experienceWritten July 15, 2022
- Amazing time! Very enjoyable experience and I would come back again, for sure! Did a last minute appointment and the response time and scheduling was second to none. Thanks!Written February 3, 2020
- Flora is a very knowledgeable while also an intuitive healer. My health conditions are numerous and complex. Many are afraid to even try. Flora employs traditional medicine, herbs and acupuncture in creative ways. I feel amazing after my sessions. Thank you Flora!Written June 25, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Kauai
- These are the best places for budget-friendly spas & wellness in Kauai:See more budget-friendly spas & wellness in Kauai on Tripadvisor
- These are the best hidden gems for spas & wellness in Kauai:See more hidden gem spas & wellness in Kauai on Tripadvisor