- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
148 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 148
What travelers are saying
- What a great way to turn a bad event into something that helped reuse ruined product and save a company (which I'm sure saved jobs).
Be sure to stop by this store to check out the products. Be sure to follow the directions on the tags!Written March 2, 2020
- Held on Saturdays, this is a must see place when in Kauai. Market stands for fresh vegetables, fruits, meats, fish, arts and crafts and fresh made local delicacies. We loaded up on native fruits and had Sugarloaf pineapple pops to top off our visit.Written June 8, 2022
- This was a surprising hit for our family! Who knew the Farmer’s Market could be so fun?!?! The crowds around certain trucks (hello, lettuce lady!) were astounding and fun to watch. And the vendors were generous with samples of fruits we were unfamiliar with. The selection of bananas was our favorite. The ice cream bananas and the apple bananas were both delicious and unlike any banana we had ever eaten. Highly recommend!Written March 15, 2020
- So, go here for the Foodland store if nothing else. Way better than Big Save down in Hanalei. Also, check out the Kon Tiki bar, fun atmosphere though lacking ocean view. Ice cream, a couple of souvenir shops, and, when you need something, an Ace Hardware store. It’s really the only commercial space in Princeville - we stopped every day on the way back from the beach.Written February 6, 2022
- Every trip we seem to buy some of these great and different pictures. We purchased 2 and had the shipped home. The packaging and shipping to our house was very very good for such a small shipping cost.Written June 26, 2022
- This gallery is located on out hotel premises at the end of a long escalator. We spent some time here with my teens talking about different artists and their genres. It is well laid out and has some amazing local artists featured. Staff was very friendly.Written December 11, 2021
- We stopped this past Sunday. There were maybe 25 vendors there set up in a large circle. There was room between vendors , which I liked. There was an array of goods, from homemade food to high quality art items. Everyone we talked with was very nice. There was one booth were massage was being given. It was just an eclectic offering .
Oh, there was also some live music. The food we ate was excellent!
The setting is spectacular.Written October 18, 2019
- Beautiful home with lovely botanical paintings of native Hawaiian plants and flowers by Dr. Alan Akana. Step back in time to see a beautifully preserved missionary home. Affordable prints, postcards and calendars are available, as well as original watercolors by Dr. Akana, who also is the pastor of one of the island's oldest congregations.Written May 18, 2019
- We reserved for the evening meal. When we arrived we found that locals has reserved the tables near the windows. When you reserve, asked for a window. I had the shrimp curry and my wife the fillet. Both were well cooked and presented. Wines and beer were expensive, but the meals themselves were reasonable.Written July 29, 2019
- As recommended by another local operator we contacted Denis by email. After a prompt reply we (4) chose a five hour private tour. Firstly a view from the lookout and then to Waimea Canyon. Visits to Waimea Wharf and Hanapepe Swinging Bridge were included with many other scenes of beauty. Handy photographic hints were a plus. A visit to his gallery to view his photographic art work was appreciated.Written October 15, 2017
- The work in the show is so diverse. Many different mediums and perspectives. This is a non-profit and totally volunteer run group of artists, but you would never know it. Wonderful gallery. Had a great conversation with the artist in charge that dayWritten October 11, 2017
- The hand design art work is beautiful and comes with a high price tag. Personnel are very friendly and knowledgeable.Written October 17, 2019
- Good shopping center. Shops are affordable and nice selection of shops. Parking is limited. I didn't think it was a place for small children.Written October 14, 2019
- Wish the grill at our vrbo was hotter. Could buy fish in the center and lovely fresh veggies. Alas had to bypass food sellers and just sample white pineapple--extraordinary! And coconut curd. Yum. Lots of vendors, food bites from the local culinary school - which was also the cooking demo tonight - a salad with breadfruit, shrimp and pork belly. Delicious. A must do on Wednesday 330 to 6.Written November 6, 2019
- An OK place to buy the things you need, an easy place to shop, but it is just a shopping center and not an attraction.Written May 13, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Kauai