- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 32
What travelers are saying
- First time using this service and I was very pleased. The driver was waiting for me and got me to my destination quickly. No air fresheners (as I requested) in the car thank goodness as I am allergic to those chemicals. I would use them again.Written August 16, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Grand Cherokee L we rented from Hawai’i Lifted Jeep was immaculate both inside and out. They clearly take pride in the appearance and cleanliness of their vehicles. Far more importantly for us, on the 2nd day or our rental, we experienced a punctured tire, Ryan was super responsive, he came out to meet us and brought a repair kit too. Everything was fixed and ready to go again in under one hour. Incredible service. The rest of our trip and rental was smooth sailing thanks to Ryan. We will be recommending Hawai’i Lifted Jeep to anyone we know who visits the Big Island. Thank you again Ryan!!Written January 13, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Highly recommend this company! They picked us up on time or early, and they were very attentive to keeping in touch with us when they were on the way.Written September 1, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We hired for transportation for a large group from our hotel to our wedding. Steven was very responsive, incredibly early, and great pricing! The vans were extremely clean and comfortable. Would definitely hire again for any transport needs on the big islandWritten September 19, 2022
- Rented bikes to travel to the lava fields. Was able to book without hassle and with short notice. Gave some supplies which was pretty good. First time riding a tandem bike... that was interesting. =P
Only issue was getting verbal directions from the woman working at the bike stand... having pictures of what to look for (the tree markers on the mountain) and things to be cautious of, like "silver looking lava" (it was kinda all silver at one point...).Written January 28, 2018
- Trolley comes once an hour. Its nice to sit in open air trolley and see the beautiful ocean views. It also stops at stores, shops and restaurants as well as certain resorts. I walked to Target and took trolley back to downtown Kailua-Kona area and near my hotel. I also stayed on trolley the whole time like a mini tour of Kailua-Kona on my last day in Hawaii.Written February 22, 2022
- We waited in line at Payless for over an hour and the clerks were taking people ahead of us making the wait even longerWritten November 22, 2016
- This shuttle started at the cruise terminal and took us around for about half price compared to the ship. The driver was very informative and used to stop and pick fruit to give to us. The fruit, flowers and trees were amazing. The driver made the trip special, because of his knowledge and kindness. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.Written October 15, 2019
- This was our fourth trip to the Big Island and this time we chose to do the one day Hawaii Island Grand Circle Island Tour. We had a fantastic day leaving our hotel in Oahu t 5:05 am and flying to the Big Island and returning at 9:30. We had a great day seeing all the sites and historical places. We would highly recommend this Tour Operator and their very informative guide.Written July 29, 2020
- My husband and I took a private tour with Anuenue tours to Pearl Harbor on Oahu. The tour guide and driver were EXCELLENT. Unfortunately our time was limited but our guides organized the highlights of this incredible memorial to maximize our time there. The guide and driver were very knowledgeable, professional and friendly. I would certainly not hesitate to use them again or recommend them!Written April 3, 2022
- The website promotes 24/7 shuttle service. The hours are why we chose them, i asked at bell desks and they say they seldom see airport pickups after 9 pm
The pickups are fine and punctual the dropping off is not so great they wanted to drop over 3 hours pre flight as they had pickups to do.
They refunded our money promptly but the driver was far from pleasant, when we tried to resolve
Dispatch only texts clients so more difficult to figure things out when a conversation would be better
It is cheaper than a cab, and the drivers are generally fabulous
Tourism is a captive audience that prepay, so I am guessing they don’t mind if you are not a returning customer
Mahalo...but not really a big Mahalo...Written December 20, 2019
- This was the the best tour to take but only the best tour with Auntie Karen she made the tour so much fun and brought us to other places that was not on the tour description. She showed how Hilo really is and great us great history on everything possible. She brought us to the macadamia factor which was her little treat to us which was so sweet we definitely recommend going on this tour especially with Auntie Karen !! And gave us a nice warm hug when saying goodbye giving us that Hawaiian home feeling !Written January 22, 2023
- A wonderful service! This local Waikoloa company offers high quality gear, reasonable prices, flexible delivery and timely communication. They deliver and pick-up right to your location. Easy peasy! We'll be recommending their service to all our friends and family.Written November 19, 2022
- We used this bus for our wedding. Even though it was last minute, they adjusted their schedule and provided a bus for our guests. The driver was amazing, and made it fun for our guests, and the kids, who sand the whole way to the reception! We were so glad this bus was available - our alternative was a bunch of taxis that would have been a lot less fun. We are now raving fans of the Big Island, and if we can think of an excuse to use the bus next time we visit, we will!Written January 3, 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Island of Hawaii
- These experiences are best for transportation in Island of Hawaii:
- Luxury Private Airport Transfer
- Private Tour from Hilo to Hawaii Volcanoes Natl Park Mercedes Van
- Day Trip From Kona to Oahu: Pearl Harbor & City
- Shared Arrival Transfer: Kona International Airport to Hotels
- Private Transfer From Kona International Airport to Hotels in Waikoloa & Waimea