Speciality & Gift Shops • Shopping Malls
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
3 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- Marshall was awesome. We were looking for a diamond band and had very specific needs, width, height, etc to match the engagement ring that I have had for years. We just had never bought a band and since the original ring was custom, it was difficult to find the right look. After looking at the selections, we left the store discouraged but Marshall came out running with diamond bands on four fingers telling us he had found another collection that he thought we'd like. Sure enough, we found the perfect match!! He was so patient and fun to work with and we are so happy that he helped us....if you pull into port and find yourself in DI, I recommend Marshall. You won't regret it!Written March 16, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I like the fact that the shops offer goods made locally by Hondurans. I love supporting the local economy. My only complaint is that sometimes they have music which is much too loud for sitting to enjoy a snack and beverage.Written April 15, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The staff are wonderful at their jobs! The store is clean and organized, they are efficient and speak English very well so can help out a tourist with translating as well. Good place to go for small shopping needsWritten December 26, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.