- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
5 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- There’s not a lot of attractions to see in the Corozal area but if you like Mayan ruins and history, this little gem is a much see. It doesn’t take much time out of your day and is reasonably priced. Word of advice is to take a taxi or private vehicle because it’s in an secluded area and a little difficult to find by foot.Written June 19, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were a group of 4 looking to get from Mexico to Guatemala. Henry and his family business were able to make this transition effortless. We had 3 different transfers organised for us at a very reasonable price. Without their help we don’t know how we would have made the journey otherwise. Can’t recommend enough!Written March 22, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I hired Green Horizons for a half-day. Zeke and Nate are two professional fishermen who were very flexible as I did not have reservations. Zeke knows the water, the fish, and reason for going out fishing. He and Nate (Zeke's cousin and First mate) are great guys who love fishing and being out with their clients.
I highly recommend this family for your fishing expeditions. Remember that your fishing in their backyard. Zeke's knowledge of the water is obviously based on a lifetime of fishing the waters surrounding Sartenaja and beyond. They have different types of vessels that will meet all of your needs.
I can tell you that I thoroughly enjoyed my time with these friendly, professional guides and would book with them again in a heartbeat.
Thanks Zeke & NateWritten January 26, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The island is awesome if you want to be out of the crowd and feel stranded for the afternoon. There is a changing room and bathroom, a guy cooking over an open grill but nothing modern (which is nice). Our excursion team (Wet and Wild) were awesome. They made the trip worthwhile. We snorkeled but the reef was not colorful and there were not a lot of fish so I would not choose this excursion if that is what you are wanting. It was a relaxing day and the water was absolutely stunning. I probably wouldn't go back but I would definitely do another excursion with the Wet and Wild team. Claudius is the man!Written April 29, 2016