Nature & Wildlife Areas
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 55
What travelers are saying
- We booked a tour to visit the site, and we’re fortunate to receive a great deal of information regarding the site, it’s history, the loss of material for local building as well as the Amber find they made the site an area of importance.
We had a couple of hours on site which was ample to walk up the various buildings. You really do appreciate the site from the top of the largest building and only guess what it was like in centuries past.
Worth a visit to get you away from the beach and the commercial areas.Written December 17, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Good colourful sign and good introduction to Belize .
Good port area and free Wi-Fi spot .
Lots of tour operators and cheap place to buy cigarettes.Written December 29, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The San Pedro Belize Express Water Taxi team were efficient and helpful for first-timers. They took our luggage and helped us figure out how to use their round-trip ticket system in a way that made the most sense for our travel plans. They also had WiFi at the Belize City port so we could check stuff online and make WiFi calls. I would not hesitate to use them again if I ever came back to Belize City.Written January 1, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was something I never thought I would do but am glad I did it. The tour guide was absolutely amazing - calm, patient, and considerate. He was a good speaker and we all had an excellent time.Written May 2, 2022
- We used the water taxi to get from Belize City to Caye Caulker. They were very efficient. The guys at the front take your bag and give you a bag ticket to hand in once you arrive.
You need your ID to buy a ticket. We paid with card. The boat left on time.
The only negatives was the guy that I gave my bag ticket to was rude.
Unfortunately they weren’t running a service from Caye Caulker to Chetumal at the moment. I’m not sure if they will once high season picks up.Written December 8, 2022
- We only went to the restaurant here. It was an easy place to stop and park and had good food and drinks. We did not visit the pool /beach area, but it looked very fun, so a great place to stop if you had kids.Written August 14, 2019
- We were very impressed by how organized, punctual and effective they are with their passengers, luggage and everything else they transport to and from the islands! The boats are not big, so they can be harsh on the back in rougher seas like we had on the way to San Pedro. The way back was smooth and relaxed.
When booking a round trip online, you don't get you choose a return date and time. This can only be picked upon checkin at the terminal. We found out though, that if you email them beforehand mentioning your rountrip reservation, they can reserve a specific date and time for the return for you. This was very important to us, as we were 4 with luggage and needed to be on a specific ferry back to the mainland...Written March 12, 2020
- Excellent private shuttle service from Chetumal to Flores. The communication was easy, clear and fast.
They even arranged us a taxi on the Mexican side to the border. Mark the Belizean driver waited for us on the entrance to Belize from Chetumal. The car was comfortable and clean. Mark was very nice , taught us a lot about Belize and saw us to the border with Guatemala where Roberto the Guatemalan driver was waiting for us with a big van. They really took care of us, the whole trip went very smoothly.
I would highly recommend this company!Written January 26, 2023
- The correspondence with this company was responsive and timely. They answered my questions immediately. They were very accommodating. We were picked up in an immaculate SUV. The driver Troy wore his mask for the whole trip.He was very helpful in our trip to the ATM and grocery store. He waited patiently while we visited the Belize Zoo.He was more than a driver and gave us so much information on Belize. He was a very careful driver and we felt very safe. We were exceptionally pleased with Discount and would highly recommend them.Written April 1, 2021
- Elias cares deeply for everyone he serves. I had the privilege of riding with him by myself to pick up supplies for our trip. We had a great conversation about his heart and care for the children of Belize. He has a wonderful sense of humor and a joyous soul.
His knowledge of the country, the roads, and the BIRDS is second-to-none! At no point did we every feel unsafe. He actually made our trip all the better.
I look forward to working with him again in the future.Written January 14, 2020
- We had a great time with Brown Sugar leading the way! He's so knowledgeable! Cave tubing and ziplining was amazing!Written January 28, 2023
- Butts up cave tours was the best part of our cruise! This excursion has the best guides and we love the cave as well as walking through the jungle. We would love to go again!Written January 17, 2023
- Jordy. Aka Rooster. BEST.EVER.. can’t say enough about how great this was. 10/10. Knowledge, Learning about culture and country, the food was amazing. Driver Rojlio is a Dale Earnhardt on the roads, awesomeness. Don’t go anywhere else!Written October 1, 2022
- We did a tour of Xunantunich Mayan Ruins, ziplined, and kayaked the caves branch river with V.I.V. tours while staying in San Ignacio and couldn't have more great things to say about them. The lunch was tasty, the price was reasonable, and the guides were very knowledgeable and fun. They were able to accommodate a last minute request for the tour (we contacted them at 7pm the evening before) and even picked us up from our hotel. 10 out of 10 recommend these guys!Written February 12, 2021
- Great man and good at what he does!100% worth your time and money!Has been a family friend for a long time and has been doing this job to the highest quality for everyone he encounters.Written January 14, 2023